Last game of the year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I gotta say this season sure did have a lot of ups and downs. Man, the Dallas and San Fran games really, really bothered me at the beginning of the year. I think part of it was the fact that the baseball Cardinals were on another World Series run and the excitement around that was so much fun...then the Rams were so deflating based on the expectations coming in. Then just when it looked like they were about to turn the corner Bradford gets hurt...but the coaching staff did a great job putting the team in position to win regardless. Now we sit here and I am still hungry for Rams football. This team really put it together at the end to make it feel like they are clicking at the right time, just with nowhere to go this year.

I'm such a sports junky that I gotta tell you this is always the hardest season to watch end for me. I love all my St.Louis sports and am excited to watch the Blues the rest of the way...and I'll start watching some Mizzou hoops, but the NFL offseason will still be my go to.

I'm really hoping the Rams knock off the Seahawks so we can effect the playoffs and get to .500 for the first time in forever.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I have to admit, I really would love to see the Rams take the Seahawks down a notch, smack their confidence around and effect them to the point of losing their playoff game.

Now that's missing the playoffs with style :)

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Beating the Seahags would be a great way to finish....what is it they say, oh yeah, the third times the charm lol

Anyway, I completely agree with you...this is the hardest season to watch come to an end. For me especially since I don't watch other sports, except for soccer. I am proud of the Rams this year..because when I gave up they did not. They have heart and that will translate. So regardless of what happens in Seattle, thank you Rams for another entertaining season!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The off season is soooooo long. It's depressing to think that Sunday will be the end of our season.

Ugh

Playoffs are fun to watch, but without our Rams competing in them they're just games.

Is August really 8 months away:disappoint:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The off season is soooooo long. It's depressing to think that Sunday will be the end of our season.

Ugh

Playoffs are fun to watch, but without our Rams competing in them they're just games.

Exactly...every year at this time sucks, but this year is really sticking with me for some reason.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If SEA doesn't have home field I am picking the Panthers to go to the SB. That defense is stone
walling everyone right now and could easily carry that team to NYC.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Ugh

July is only 7....

ram29jackson

Rookie
its spoiler time !!!!! ( you need to include some Ram's type smileys in the future , please )...I cant even google image any it seems though ? I'm sure people have made some ?

13079997_1s.jpg

College Basketball
Winter Olympics
Baseball
Maybe a few world cup soccer games
Mock drafts
The draft

I'll watch them all, and not one will come close to the NFL and Rams :sad:.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
This is my dream scenario for Sunday. We beat Seattle, and Arizona beats SF, meaning Seattle backs into the Division and HFA.:nau:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Winter Olympics will help bridge a dreary period in sports.

Then again... I watched the Blues last night pull off a comeback against Chicago and maybe I give hockey a serious try.

PhxRam

The Winter Olympics will help bridge a dreary period in sports.

Then again... I watched the Blues last night pull off a comeback against Chicago and maybe I give hockey a serious try.

I see you guys are poised to take gold in curling this year. Congrats