Last game for receivers on the bubble

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
First time in several years that I feel good about the WR position. Wish I felt that way about the entire OL too.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Not a big Michael Jordan fan, Bonifay?
Or was that a brain fart? Lol.
No, my wife has said for yrs that I have a Brain Cloud:huh:......guess I am not a Jordan fan....he has good size & might even be a good reserve FS if we needed one. I prefer the "mistake prone" but highly feisty Dominique Hatfield or Peterson over Michael Jordan, Rams43.

I just do not see much there to work with. Same with Troy Hill who has some talent but seems to have real problems from learning from his many mistakes. If it were me I am looking for a outside corner to groom for the 3rd outside corner next season. In truth we don't have any good prospects:sleep:. This problem will deserve some serious heavy duty :lifting: draft action come April 27 & 28 of 2018.