Las Vegas Sports Books take a Beating!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well I guess everyone had a BAD week-end this last week. Even the Vegas Sports books only picked 4 Winners!!
Now I don't feel so Bad!!
hqdefault.jpg

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I even had my first losing weekend betting this weekend. Every other weekend I've either made money, or broke even. I'm not planning on changing my strategy though, it's been working all season.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hahahahaa

My Pickem picks sucked major ass last week too.

What the hell is going on! :thinking:

GoldenAges

UDFA
Name
Gold
Last week was my bad week. This week almost all of my favorites lost but I lucked out with Jacksonville and I cleaned up with the Chiefs over Denver.

One common theme the last two weeks was the Rams losing. I backed them both of the last two weeks. I still can't believe Chicago beat them down so badly. That was depressing.

The OL losing Havenstein after already losing Saffold was devastating. Now with Jamon Brown out I am not optimistic about the Rams winning many more games this year. With a bad OL, which will result in no running game and a lackluster WR corps I just can't see it. Even though I believe Keenum will be an upgrade over Foles, it is too little too late.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds interesting. I'll check it out!!(y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
giphy.gif

You got that right, I can't do much worse this week, can I?:burp:
Ditto! I said the same thing two weeks ago, and sure enough, last week things got worse!!:rolllaugh:BUT It can't happen to me three weeks in a Row!!:boxing::D I've changed my whole approach this week! We'll see what happens!:shades::notsure::popcorn:

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
@T-REX got 2 right.

You suck, man.

Sincerely, guy who got 3

@CGI I been looking up at you all season till I drew within 1 last week and then you dissapeared. (Pickem) I hope I can close out the season on a strong streak. I still see a lot of upsets although smaller up ahead.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
@CGI I been looking up at you all season till I drew within 1 last week and then you dissapeared. (Pickem) I hope I can close out the season on a strong streak. I still see a lot of upsets although smaller up ahead.

Yeah...

I've had a bad two weeks.

But I'm only 3 behind ya... :sneaky:

Lots of time left :yess: