Larry Fitzgerald says he's restructured contract with Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
By Kent Somersazcentral sportsTue Feb 4, 2014 3:11 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/car...s-larry-fitzgerald-restructured-contract.html

525668.jpg

Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald tweeted this afternoon that he has agreed to a restructured contract.

The new deal is expected to lower Fitzgerald’s salary cap figure, which was scheduled to be $18 million in 2014.

The Cardinals were seeking the restructuring in order to create more cap space.

"Back in AZ from #SB48 & the 1st order of business this AM was signing a restructured contract to help the @AZCardinals get better for 2014!", Fitzgerald tweeted.

Details of the restructured contract were not available, and team officials declined comment.

Fitzgerald flew home on team President Michael Bidwill’s plane.

m30u.png

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Yep, really is a class act.

Wouldn't mind seeing him win a ring if it can't be the Rams.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Fitz is my favorite non-Ram player. Actually, he's the only non-Ram player I like.

PhxRam

Even though he looked visibly frustrated at times, he never threw anyone under the bus

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That's a real franchise player, putting the team before himself. You know that motivates his teammates that he has the selflessness to do that. Man, I wish he was a Ram...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I agree with everything you guys have written.

Even how he hands the ball to the officials and makes plays without attention seeking. Definition of: Franchise player.

ram29jackson

Rookie
he needs to get selfish and sell himself to a better team for a Super Bowl...he was so damn close

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That tandem of boldin and Fitz was badass

With Warner throwing them the ball.......they were unstoppable. Breaston was a great #3 also. One year all three of them copped over 1000 yards.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Meh, he's still gonna get his money.

I just wonder how that D will look without Dansby and how much better Veldeer will fare against the... MIGHTY QUINN! (<--- Our own franchise player)

Did ARZ get better or worse this offseason, anyway? Cooper coming back sucks for us...

iced

Meh, he's still gonna get his money.

I just wonder how that D will look without Dansby and how much better Veldeer will fare against the... MIGHTY QUINN! (<--- Our own franchise player)

Did ARZ get better or worse this offseason, anyway? Cooper coming back sucks for us...

it sucks for cooper. he's gotta block brockers, whom is a beast in his own right and I remember simply owning Mike Iupati quite a few times

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
it sucks for cooper. he's gotta block brockers, whom is a beast in his own right and I remember simply owning Mike Iupati quite a few times

Lol! Now that's the spirit, iced!

Who replaces Dansby and how good is Veldheer?