Larry Fitzgerald has no urge to play.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
jlO15Kb.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I'm sorry but if you don't have the urge retire Larry. Football is competition. If I'm his coach and hear that shit his ass is cut as soon as I get back in the building.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good.

Now our defenders won't be on the receiving end of multiple crack-back blocks from Larry that are somehow completely invisible to the refs every time we play them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I'm sorry but if you don't have the urge retire Larry. Football is competition. If I'm his coach and hear that shit his ass is cut as soon as I get back in the building.
I'm a legend, you hunk of shyte! Now let me get me paid, hatr! ~ Larry F

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

isn't he a free agent?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Larry is pure class and to be honest he doesn't have much left in terms of production but yeah, if i'm Arizona i'm kinda miffed. Not because of his decision but because it's fucking August 20th.

He owed it to them (or whatever team he built his legacy upon) to shit or get off the pot months ago prior to free agency, the draft and training camp.

Being a HOF'r and playing for that one team only certainly deserves its perks and elbow room but IMO this goes too far.

As far as impact (on their 2021 roster) it doesn't really mean much but that's not the point.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Larry is pure class and to be honest he doesn't have much left in terms of production but yeah, if i'm Arizona i'm kinda miffed. Not because of his decision but because it's fucking August 20th.

He owed it to them (or whatever team he built his legacy upon) to shit or get off the pot months ago prior to free agency, the draft and training camp.

Being a HOF'r and playing for that one team only certainly deserves its perks and elbow room but IMO this goes too far.

As far as impact (on their 2021 roster) it doesn't really mean much but that's not the point.
YOUSONOFA

xXavhkx.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
isn't he a free agent?

No idea. If he is that's not a great way to attract a suitor team either though lol. Maybe homey's in the early acceptance stage.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No idea. If he is that's not a great way to attract a suitor team either though lol. Maybe homey's in the early acceptance stage.

The cards assumed he was not coming back months ago. They wouldn't have signed ajg otherwise.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Fitzgerald thought the Cards were Superbowl bound… he’d probably be playing, right?