Lakers/Thunder

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What a game this afternoon. Lakers down by 18 and come back and win in 2OTs! I get the felling these two will tangle again in the playoffs.

Side note: Metta World Peace (Ron Artest) reverted back to his old ways before halftime and got ejected with a flagrant 2 foul that was an elbow to the ear of Herndon that put him out of the game as well.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I wouldnt call it a good game*

That elbow by World Peace, I cant believe Im actually calling him by that name, was dirty. Not only did he deserve to get ejected but he should also expect to receive a suspension.

(*Thunder Fan)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Thunder better get their act together if they want to go deep in the playoffs. They've been just average lately.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Angry Ram said:
Thunder better get their act together if they want to go deep in the playoffs. They've been just average lately.

Its looking like they will face either Denver or Dallas in the 1st round. Who do you like as the better matchup (less chance of a long, hard-fought series)? Denver plays the Thunder tough but seem to always come up just short. They have looked really good recently. Dallas is in coast mode right now and I have no idea what they will be like once the playoffs start.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
MWP's comments on Twitter:

Hope James Harden is ok... I remember when I hit by Marc Gasol the same way.. I was spitting up blood and a headache during the game...

I just watched the replay again..... Oooo.. My celebration of the dunk was really too much... Didnt even see James .... Omg... Looks bad

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
JdashSTL said:
MWP's comments on Twitter:

Hope James Harden is ok... I remember when I hit by Marc Gasol the same way.. I was spitting up blood and a headache during the game...

I just watched the replay again..... Oooo.. My celebration of the dunk was really too much... Didnt even see James .... Omg... Looks bad

That's BS. He's just covering his ass.

Kinda ironic a guy with the last name of World Peace celebrates dunking the ball by violently blindsiding an opponent with his elbow.

AR you're right, the Thunder have been very average of late. Hopefully they'll pull it together for the playoffs. If they dont they wont last long.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Thunder turn the ball over WAY too much. That will be their undoing if they don't clean that up.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
JdashSTL said:
Angry Ram said:

Its looking like they will face either Denver or Dallas in the 1st round. Who do you like as the better matchup (less chance of a long, hard-fought series)? Denver plays the Thunder tough but seem to always come up just short. They have looked really good recently. Dallas is in coast mode right now and I have no idea what they will be like once the playoffs start.

Dallas. Dallas isn't last year's Dallas.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rams, Lakers, Kings, Dodgers - all I want for Christmas is a year when they all win their respective championships.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
superfan24 said:
Do the playoffs start Saturday? Can't wait.
GO BULLS

Yes sir, this is such a great week, 3 days of the draft, and NBA playoffs start saturday.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JdashSTL said:
superfan24 said:
Do the playoffs start Saturday? Can't wait.
GO BULLS

Yes sir, this is such a great week, 3 days of the draft, and NBA playoffs start saturday.

And the NHL playoffs have heated up, and baseball is in full swing. :yahoo:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
scaled.php

steferfootball

Starter
That was an awesome game.

Shame about Ron Artest. The guy is just not right in the head. I actually believe he thinks it was an accident.

It is a shame too, because he was actually playing decently on offense for once. I didn't cringe every time he had the ball.