Lake Dawson and Les Snead at Rams Park

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
@STLouisRams: General Manager candidate Lake Dawson making the rounds at Russell Training Center right now.

Maybe we'll get the announcement that we found both our HC and GM tomorrow.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Lake Dawson at Rams Park

Tomorrow *is* the deadline. According to Fisher himself. So...... yeah. Probably.

paceram

Pro Bowler

Sounds like a GREAT PLAN! Now, if Jeff Fisher and Lake Dawson will just agree to it! My fingers ARE crossed!

superfan24

Starter

YES Dawson seems like a great candidate!!!!!
Getting over the BD/Spags firing a little better now if this is the tandem we hire.
GO RAMS

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Rapid reports:

Jan. 10, 2012 3:52 p.m. - by Ron Clements - Dawson introduced to media at Rams Park
Titans VP of football operations Lake Dawson was at Rams Park on Tuesday to interview for the GM job. Rams COO Kevin Demoff brought Dawson into the media room to meet the four reporters who were there. Demoff joked to Dawson, asking him if he wanted “to meet the animals.” It was a simple meet-and-greet with no questions allowed.

Another "tell" maybe.

superfan24

Starter

A Notre Dame man so must be right for the job, eh 503? :bign:

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

@STLouisRams: Falcons Director of Player Personnel Les Snead in the building right now to talk about Rams' general manager position.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Lake Dawson sounds like someone you see on shows like 90210 or The OC.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oxnard said:
Angry Ram said:
Lake Dawson sounds like someone you see on shows like 90210 or The OC.

Or a spinoff of "Dawson's Creek"

"Tonight, on Lake Dawson: Phil must choose between his Stephanie or college. Is having a great future without the women of his dreams worth it? Is is the end of Curtis and Brittney? Will Chris ever impress Kelly? All tonight.....on Lake Dawson."

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I just want this to end soon so we can move forward with a new GM and coaching staff. This holdup with Fisher is starting to piss me off, its not as big of a deal for the Dolphins because they already have a GM. We kinda need to get ready for the draft lol.

How are you guys gonna feel if we dont land Fisher? Id completely understand if he chose Miami over us. If they offer more money, offer long-term stability in that city, good for him.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I haven't been excited about a Fisher hire but the longer this goes on, I want him signed, sealed, and delivered so this thing can get started. Now, I think the combo of Fisher/Dawson might be the answer with an OC of say, Brad Childress. DC wishes anyone????