LA trip

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
My daughter has had her anniversary trip planned for months and just happened to be on the same weekend of the NFC championship. Of course, when she planned it I had no idea the Rams would be in it. Anyway, just picked them up from the San Jose airport and they surprised me with a little memorabilia. So I added them to my little collection... Wearing my trainer's jacket to work. I'm sure I'll get dirty looks driving around Santa Clara :laugh4:

Rams cave.jpg
Banner.jpg
jacket.jpg

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Excellent collection. I used to have that old pennant. My dad got it for me when we saw a game at the Coliseum mid-70s or so.

And wear that beautiful jacket with pride!

Ramer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Excellent collection. I used to have that old pennant. My dad got it for me when we saw a game at the Coliseum mid-70s or so.

And wear that beautiful jacket with pride!
The pennant survived... so such luck for my posterLOL!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Nice haul.

I have that same 1999 SB hat. Bought it from a gas station in LA for 5 bucks in 2001.

I had that pennant with the yellow 2-bar from the late 70s and also the 3d helmet one from 1976. No longer have them.

Ramer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice haul.

I have that same 1999 SB hat. Bought it from a gas station in LA for 5 bucks in 2001.

I had that pennant with the yellow 2-bar from the late 70s and also the 3d helmet one from 1976. No longer have them.
Thanks man... also have my jacket from the 80's that I don't wear that often since it doesn't get that cold here in the bay area.
Actually surprised that has lasted this long :laugh1:

jacket.jpg

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Very nice collection especially the NFC Conference Championship yellow towel with the date versus San Francisco on it.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Awesome!

Have two of those 1999 championship hats.

I can't find them. They must be in a very safe place.