LA - SF NFC Title Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I have been actively critical of those who simply cannot quit with the Creed Humphrey lament.

Get the fuck over it.
But I understand it.

So , with that in mind, I have rewatched the title game - twice.

Joe Buck and Aikman can suck my dick.

I have NEVER seen a more biased anoucing crew in my life as a Rams fan.

Ever.

The thought of watching these two biased fucks announcing what will be at least 3 MNF games makes me sick.

That is all. :sunglasses:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"Creed would be my waterboy in LA."
~ Brian Allen

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Creed was a great missed opportunity but can't do shit about it now. Not sure how the Rams missed on a dude named after a famous rock band for fucks sake.....his name literally said he would rock but we drafted a dude nicknamed after a skirt ballerinas wear lol.......at this point, just waiting to see what next big move we make next to try to win back to back rings!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have been actively critical of those who simply cannot quit with the Creed Humphrey lament.

Get the fuck over it.
But I understand it.

So , with that in mind, I have rewatched the title game - twice.

Joe Buck and Aikman can suck my dick.

I have NEVER seen a more biased anoucing crew in my life as a Rams fan.

Ever.

The thought of watching these two biased fucks announcing what will be at least 3 MNF games makes me sick.

That is all. :sunglasses:
Weird post but whatever. I still rue Snead passing on Bobby Wagner and trading up for Tavon Austin when he could have sat and took Demandre Hopkins. Hell, I still hate the Rams letting London Fletcher go. I'm not going to get the fuck over it. Just like I'm not going to get over Tutu unless he can prove everyone wrong. That's what fans do.

I think the you make a mistake thinking we sit around wringing our hands about it or something. Its nothing like that but when the subject comes up, yeah its annoying to think about. Plus it was the last draft. Its not like it was twenty years ago. If so many untrained fans can get the pick right, they should be frustrated about Snead screwing it up. It was a no brainer, just like 150 lb receivers being a big gamble with a second round pick.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Creed who???

mzcwflgq7yfw41tii2ck.jpg