LA Rams Safety, Jordan Fuller, Already Playing Like a Seasoned Veteran (Ramblin' Fan)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Snead knows how to draft DBs, it was apparent under Fisher too. I would be ecstatic if I was a DB drafted/ undrafted by the Rams
Evidence of this is well known & proven for anyone desiring to see it.

Which made the trade for Ramsey even more against the Snead grain type move. But since I had watched most of Ramsey's college career in NWFL playing every known DB position FSU could come up with let me know if Ramsey could be made happy he will be one of the best known DB's in the NFL for the next half-decade! Talent close to that of another FSU DB Sanders!

I see no reason at this point for Snead to harm the Ram's future salary cap now in signing UFA overpriced DB's off the top shelf. Meaning that Rams UFA's JJ III & Troy Hill stand a very good chance to receive much bigger offers from other teams in 5 months. At this point, Snead has Williams/ Long/ Burgess/Scott as a replacement in waiting for the above two UFA's.

Also, he has CB's Deayon & Tyrique McGhee & another future special safety in JUJU Hughes stewing in the Snead DB pot. The young safety tandem of Rapp/Fuller is as good as it can get for a salary cap staved team like the Rams.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Evidence of this is well known & proven for anyone desiring to see it.

Which made the trade for Ramsey even more against the Snead grain type move. But since I had watched most of Ramsey's college career in NWFL playing every known DB position FSU could come up with let me know if Ramsey could be made happy he will be one of the best known DB's in the NFL for the next half-decade! Talent close to that of another FSU DB Sanders!

I see no reason at this point for Snead to harm the Ram's future salary cap now in signing UFA overpriced DB's off the top shelf. Meaning that Rams UFA's JJ III & Troy Hill stand a very good chance to receive much bigger offers from other teams in 5 months. At this point, Snead has Williams/ Long/ Burgess/Scott as a replacement in waiting for the above two UFA's.

Also, he has CB's Deayon & Tyrique McGhee & another future special safety in JUJU Hughes stewing in the Snead DB pot. The young safety tandem of Rapp/Fuller is as good as it can get for a salary cap staved team like the Rams.

Look no further than Hardknocks on the practice squad.

I’m not going to get into how good RAMsey is going to be. Fact is The Rams have a #21 on there squad.
He talks NFL DB smack already.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Rapp is not a good fit for the Brandon Staley defense.