LA Chargers Watch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess we'll have two rookies starting on D this season. Hope they are both studs!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I kinda want Mike Williams. Throw jump balls in the RZ = 10 tuds easy.
That dude barely stays on the field. Every good catch he makes, he misses the next 2 games.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That dude barely stays on the field. Every good catch he makes, he misses the next 2 games.
I don't see him as a good, affordable fit for the Rams but he was pretty durable before last season.

The prior five seasons (2018-2022) Williams missed a total of just seven games.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Key And Peele Reaction GIF

RamsinNV

UDFA
Mike Williams is getting $12m whether he plays or not this season. Given his injury history, the number of WR FA's still available and the bubble of good wrs in the draft, there might not be much of a market for him.

Hometown discount for a 1 yr prove it deal?
Do you think he finds a deal for over $12 million next year. I’m doubtful. Maybe the Rams could do a veteran minimum contract and let the Chargers pay him this year. Team friendly deal which allows him to stay in LA and join Stafford and MCVay; solid OL. Maybe throw on an extra year.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Any way we can give the squatters free rent for a player? As long as McSnead get to pick the player I think this would be a good deal. Or maybe 5 yrs rent free for a 1st round pick?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Rumors flying yesterday about them working a deal to get Fields from the Bears. I'm like... WTF? No way in hell he could replace Herbert and I can't believe he's gonna be a #2 QB at this stage.