L.A. Wins SB!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
anigif_enhanced-buzz-7181-1386491988-23.gif

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Item 1: no problem. You can use the fridge downstairs in the garage. Plenty of room.

Item 2: Not a problem either. Only two of us here and we are very quite. Well except for those moments when she's feeling, you know, special.

Item 3: Mattress is in place, it's new (as of last week). Can't guarantee the feel five years from now though.

Item 4: You get a bucket to keep under the bed. Deal with it.

Item 5: Negotiable. You would have your own TV with DirectTV. Let me master my own recordings first before attempting yours.

Item 6: Sounds like we'll get along just fine! The neighbors could use a little excitement as most of them are retired.

Looks like I failed to state the going rate! How does $500 a day, starting Saturday night after 8PM and ending Sunday night at 8PM
That's two days, $1000, I'll need half now and the other half before you walk through the door.

OH! One more thing, no guests! Unless they are young nymphos who's father owns a liquor store.

:LOL:

:burp: My check...burp...is in the mail.

RamzFanz

Damnit
and a top notch plunger.

Amature.

Demand the crap gobbling monster, best toilet in the universe (alien worlds included, obviously), and man's real best friend:

SIXTEEN WATER WIGGLERS! SIXTEEN! THAT'S LIKE AN ENTIRE ROAST AND A BLOCK OF CHEESE WITH A PUSHED TOO DAMN HARD ANEURYSM!

My neighbor's kid stuffed my toilet so many times that the last time, I didn't even clear it. I pulled that fucker, set it outside to freeze solid, threw it in the stripped it down for the trashcan, and installed this...

...sorry, I'm choking up a bit...

...beautiful gift to man in its place. It's relentless. I think it scares people.

OH, it's also the fastest and quietest toilet I've ever heard.

Last edited:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
That's a lot of money losing.......Super Bowls and the Olympics are VERY costly.
They say they lose money on these things, I've certainly heard that. So why is there such fervent competition for these events?
Wouldn't be surprised if the public was getting raped a bit, but I'm ignorant of all the gory details. Fill me in if you wish...

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Probably should've let Vegas host Super Bowl LV. Looking forward to the year of that week, the freeways will definitely be fun to deal with.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Amature.

Demand the crap gobbling monster, best toilet in the universe (alien worlds included, obviously), and man's real best friend:

SIXTEEN WATER WIGGLERS! SIXTEEN! THAT'S LIKE AN ENTIRE ROAST AND A BLOCK OF CHEESE WITH A PUSHED TOO DAMN HARD ANEURYSM!

My neighbor's kid stuffed my toilet so many times that the last time, I didn't even clear it. I pulled that freaker, set it outside to freeze solid, threw it in the stripped it down for the trashcan, and installed this...

...sorry, I'm choking up a bit...

...beautiful gift to man in its place. It's relentless. I think it scares people.

OH, it's also the fastest and quietest toilet I've ever heard.

:burp: That "miso" flush is what I'm talk in' about.

RamzFanz

Damnit
:burp: That "miso" flush is what I'm talk in' about.

Brought tears to my eyes. Goodby miso, goodbye.

I talk about this at my wife's company parties with her boss (true story). Is that wrong? He looks at me strange, a lot, but I feel like well informed is the right way to go and having to follow him around to complete the story is just his assertiveness.

Then I go clog his toilet with a "cheese log" for impact.

Smart, I'd say. Proof of concept.

Expecting her promotion soon.

We haven't been invited back lately, but I attribute that to embarrassment of facilities.

Last edited:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They say they lose money on these things, I've certainly heard that. So why is there such fervent competition for these events?
Wouldn't be surprised if the public was getting raped a bit, but I'm ignorant of all the gory details. Fill me in if you wish...
i'm betting the jerry jones' and walmart kroenke dont lose money. someone is, just not them.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Brought tears to my eyes. Goodby miso, goodbye.

I talk about this at my wife's company parties with her boss (true story). Is that wrong? He looks at me strange, a lot, but I feel like well informed is the right way to go and having to follow him around to complete the story is just his assertiveness.

Then I go clog his toilet with a "cheese log" for impact.

Smart, I'd say. Proof of concept.

Expecting her promotion soon.

We haven't been invited back lately, but I attribute that to embarrassment of facilities.
:LOL::LOL:

So I'm not the only one to embarrass his wife at her company party? :LOL:

"What? Was that a bad thing?...honey?...Should I have not said that?" :unsure:

:fuelfire:

:popcorn::banana:Oh well. Some people are so sensitive.

:palm:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Someone can correct me IF I'm wrong. But in SB History, I believe the ONLY Team to play in the SB, When the Home City Hosted it, Is the Rams! SB XIV against The Steelers! WE WILL DO IT A 2nd TIME IN SB LV! AND WIN IT THIS TIME!!
The Whiners actually beat Miami in the 1985 Super Bowl at Stanford Stadium- which, ironically is a little CLOSER to the city of San Francisco than their current home stadium in Santa Clara.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Whiners actually beat Miami in the 1985 Super Bowl at Stanford Stadium- which, ironically is a little CLOSER to the city of San Francisco than their current home stadium in Santa Clara.
Ok, the Rams played In Pasadena at the Rose Bowl, and the 9ers Played at Stanford. those are the only two Teams to Play in what could be called their " Home Market Area". Now it's up to the Rams to be the 1st to play in the "Home Stadium", And I think we are Really go to do it!!(y)(y):yess::D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
i'm betting the jerry jones' and walmart kroenke dont lose money. someone is, just not them.

You are correct. Cities do not make money on huge events like the SB or Olympics. But if an owner owns the venue they make big $$$.