L.A. Ram fan who lives in L.A.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Bear
I live in the S.F. Bay Area diehard Rams fan. Looking for the official l.a. tv station for the Rams. Trying to see if I can get it up here in the S.F. Bay Area.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Depends how much coverage is available. Basically the more wins the Rams pull off, and people start tuning into the games and causing ratings to skyrocket you should start seeing local channels show it. In L.A. its Fox11 mostly.

Someone will most likely post the 506sports coverage map sometime this week. Just keep an eye on that.

Last edited:

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
What is the local non-game coverage like for the Rams right now? Are there any good Rams-centric shows on the regional sports networks?

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I live in the S.F. Bay Area diehard Rams fan. Looking for the official l.a. tv station for the Rams. Trying to see if I can get it up here in the S.F. Bay Area.

Did you totally screw up the title? LOL
Im also in sf and I just stream :p

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where do you stream and who do you stream from?

People almost always post links to the streaming sites in the Game Day Thread. Or you can drop a line in the Chat. Im usually hanging out in the chat room and we always post stream links.

But everyone's go-to site to get the link is: reddit
Just google "nflstreams reddit" like 15-20 mins before the game.

Buffstream has pretty high quality streams.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you know someone in college all you need is their birthday and you can get Sunday ticket for 25 a month

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
If you know someone in college all you need is their birthday and you can get Sunday ticket for 25 a month
If you have a relative with directv Sunday ticket, not to hard to sweet talk them out of their login/password for the app on Roku and other streaming devices. Often they are watching over satellite signal, and letting the one additional streaming login option go to waste.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
CBS has the "Rams on 2" Coaches show every Saturday night at 6:30pm PST and always has a post game show Late Sunday night! Plus they have a regular Pre-Game show, when the Rams are in town, with Jim Hill and Chris Everett!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
CBS has the "Rams on 2" Coaches show every Saturday night at 6:30pm PST and always has a post game show Late Sunday night! Plus they have a regular Pre-Game show, when the Rams are in town, with Jim Hill and Chris Everett!
jim-everett-v-jim-rome-o.gif

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Makes me wonder Dave, of course this is true just why so many comments before someone pointed out what should have been the obvious, unless of course you are the first one who lives in the area who actually responded

KCBS is pretty much the LA Rams station Jim Hill the ageless wonder still in charge