L.A Kings Amazing Comeback

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
After giving up 13 goals in San Jose through the first 2 games while looking outclassed, outmanned and lost the Kings came home only to lose game three 4-3 in O.T. Now down 3-0 in the series and in a position few teams in any sport have came back from the Kings where faced with a daunting task, take the next 4 games 2 on the road and see if they can do what only 3 other teams have done in the history of the NHL. Last night the Kings went into the Shark Tank in SJ and pulled off a 5-1 win after giving up the first goal.
Incredible job by the team and coaches to right a ship that had strayed off course and pull off the historic win.
Congratulations to the L.A Kings.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I feel for my St Louis brothers

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Go KINGS!!! My old college roommate is pissed. He runs the food concessions in the Shark Tank. Bummer for him.

bluecoconuts

Legend
There were these a-hole Sharks fans that came into my work last Wednesday when San Jose was up 3 games to 0, talking all sorts of crap, saying they were going to sweep, etc. I told them there's no way LA gets swept. I hope they come back to shoot sometime soon.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There were these a-hole Sharks fans that came into my work last Wednesday when San Jose was up 3 games to 0, talking all sorts of crap, saying they were going to sweep, etc. I told them there's no way LA gets swept. I hope they come back to shoot sometime soon.
Yeah. Wait til they are settled in and mutter 4-3 or Sweep. Maybe right when they exhale.

Technically, we swept them after the rough start.

SierraRam

Recreational User
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
images
let the riots begin

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I still can't believe they came back 0-3 against San Jose and almost blew a big lead against Anaheim.

I was also at game 2 against Chicago. After going down 2-0 in the first period it was like a light bulb went off and boom, 6 unanswered goals.

Just an unreal up and down run.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This year they were one of the most composed and gritty teams in any sport.
And they have the coolest coach in all sports as well.