Kyle Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is he available, would the Rams make a play for him, should they make a play for him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Should have drafted him...Like him way better than Scherff
There were a lot of guys in this forum that wouldn't have picked him in the 2nd round. I'm not one of them. He'd have no problem playing OT if they wanted him to do that. He's super athletic, and country strong. I thought he'd go in the 1st, and he went even higher than I expected. I wasn't surprised though.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He's not going to be available for a long time probably, Chicago wants him locked up.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Yea we all wanted him i think but Chicago was willing to really step up and get him at the 20th overall pick. He was the first guard to be drafted by the Bears in the first round since Roger Davis in 1960. So they really liked him. During the build up to that draft I think we all had imaginations that we could get him in the 3rdish or so.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
If the Rams had not moved up and drafted Austin they could have drafter Long and Warford and still drafted Olgeltree.
The Rams need to have plays designed to Austin's strengths and he better perform or someone's going to have some splaning to do.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
If the Rams had not moved up and drafted Austin they could have drafter Long and Warford and still drafted Olgeltree.
Oof! Everything is easy in hindsight but...ouch.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yea we all wanted him i think but Chicago was willing to really step up and get him at the 20th overall pick. He was the first guard to be drafted by the Bears in the first round since Roger Davis in 1960. So they really liked him. During the build up to that draft I think we all had imaginations that we could get him in the 3rdish or so.
3rd round....lol. Sounds about right.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wanted him, a lot of people didn't, but I wanted him in the 2nd at the latest. There's no way Chicago let's him go, he's 2 for 2 for the pro bowl isn't he?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I wanted him, a lot of people didn't, but I wanted him in the 2nd at the latest. There's no way Chicago let's him go, he's 2 for 2 for the pro bowl isn't he?
He was All Pro, 2nd team, last year, and was also an Pro Bowler as a rookie.