Kyle Fuller has a scheduled workout with the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
could be in play in a trade down from 13? or maybe trade back up into the first round? Dont think he will last till the 2nd.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, in a trade down, I could see it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think it depends on how early the run on WR's and RB's starts. If it starts late in the first then he might be there at the top of the 2nd.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good. Has had injuries issues but is very arguably the best pure cover CB in this draft.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I like him a bunch.

Yep. Him, Verrett, and Dennard are my top 3 guys. And I think him and Verrett are more scheme versatile than Dennard.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Prefer Verrett personally. Think he is the perfect slot corner for us. Would not mind if they took Fuller though.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Prefer Verrett personally. Think he is the perfect slot corner for us. Would not mind if they took Fuller though.

Unless it is a ruse the Rams seem to disagree with you on Verrett. They didn't have anyone in attendance at his pro day. Frankly the game seems to be moving away from the small corners. Maybe they just want to keep up with the times.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah, I like him a bunch.

I like Fuller too, I recall when he was considering Penn State. I really was hoping for a commitment.
Drafting a player high who has had a major injury is worrisome, remember Bradley Fletcher? The Rams best be darn sure that his problem won't be recurring. They have had more than their share of injuries the last five years. It will be interesting to see how high he goes.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Unless it is a ruse the Rams seem to disagree with you on Verrett. They didn't have anyone in attendance at his pro day. Frankly the game seems to be moving away from the small corners. Maybe they just want to keep up with the times.
You could very well be right Elm. i still like him for us though. Who knows.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Rams have their opinion, we have ours. Sometimes they're right, sometimes we're right.

As far as keeping up with the times, I've always preferred to be ahead of the game.