Kurt Warner on return to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
from Twitter:

I’m pretty sure @kurt13warner could play in shottys offense, handoff twice, screen pass on third down. How bout it big fella??

His reply:

@a_quality_guy That sounds extremely boring... If u give me at least 2 passes out of every 3 plays I MAY consider it!

He has since deleted the tweet.

ShaneFalco

my dreams would come true if he did this. Watching them play in 99 was so awesome.

i remember kurt saying that his wife made him retire because of the hits he took. Dont know if he could come back without divorce!

ViperLjs

Rookie
If Kurt came back it would be one of the best things in the history of time.

Sadly, 0% chance of happening, but if I'm the Rams I would give him a blank check just in case.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I love Kurt Warner but isn't he like 44 or 45 years old? Even for Kurt Warner that seems a bit old for a starting NFL QB.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I love Kurt Warner but isn't he like 44 or 45 years old? Even for Kurt Warner that seems a bit old for a starting NFL QB.

Lol yeah. Been out of the league a while now too. Give him until the bye, he'll be fine :whistle:

I'm a cricket fan, the team I support were playing in a national final last night, former England captain who hadn't played in 5 years (to the day) returned for us, took a wicket first ball and then scored 20 runs off 9 balls. Surely if he can do it, Kurt can come back for us?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually, I think he did not delete the tweet - my mistake.

I hear they are doing a Kurt Warner movie. A comeback in STL would make for a great new ending to the script.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Talking with my friend who's a Bronco's fan and we agreed that a Warner return even at his age would be epic.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No way Brenda lets him return to the game after that hit by the Saints.
And if you think his wife has no say in the matter, all I can say is "lol"