Kurt Warner giving his thoughts on Jared Goff *today *10 minutes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Link worked for me. Great interview. Dang Kurt would make a great qb coach. Positive remarks about Goff which I like because Kurt doesn't pull punches

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The link worked for me after a few tries. He says verdict is still out on Goff bc he doesn't believe the scheme was set up for him to succeed and bc he didn't have the play makers in order to succeed.

He also said sean mcdermott instead of sean mcvay.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Warner will tell it how he sees it... He may not bury a player by expressing why he thinks a guy will never amount to being anything special etc..

He will tell it straight though if he thinks a player has tons of work or might lack talent to reach the level needed to be a good or great player in the NFL.

He thinks the verdict is still out on Goff but he seen enough things that held the young kid back.

nfl_g_warner01_576.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Goff talk starts at about the 6:00 mark.

Not sure how much real close attention Kurt is paying to us right now. He refers to our new HC as "Sean Mcdermott". So.......

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The Goff talk starts at about the 6:00 mark.

Not sure how much real close attention Kurt is paying to us right now. He refers to our new HC as "Sean Mcdermott". So.......
An obvious slip of the tongue. No reason to jump to that conclusion. You know, like the chargers new head coach saying San Diego instead of Los Angeles.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I loved his opinion on how coaching is failing, how these guys today are coaching "by numbers". He's talking about looking at a DB waist to figure which way he's leaning during progressions...
Just wow

jap

Legend
Link worked for me. Great interview. Dang Kurt would make a great qb coach. Positive remarks about Goff which I like because Kurt doesn't pull punches

Somebody!, give McVey Special K's phone number right now!!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Dang Kurt would make a great qb coach. Positive remarks about Goff which I like because Kurt doesn't pull punches

He will tell it straight though if he thinks a player has tons of work or might lack talent to reach the level needed to be a good or great player in the NFL.
He did say Colin Kaepernick was going to be great too....Not that I don't like Kaep...I do...but that's what Kurt said.
He's just too nice of a guy for me to picture as a coach...Maybe the private kind that you pay and they say all the right things to your kid...so you'll come back and pay another $50 for a half hour.

I just wanna know how we're gonna address this:

View: https://twitter.com/PFF_JohnKosko/status/811324309029453829

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not sure how much real close attention Kurt is paying to us right now. He refers to our new HC as "Sean Mcdermott".
You caught this^^too!!(y):LOL: But he did have a great analysis of what a QB needs to know, and he did mention some qualities that he liked in Goff!!(y)

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
He did say Colin Kaepernick was going to be great too....Not that I don't like Kaep...I do...but that's what Kurt said.
He's just too nice of a guy for me to picture as a coach...Maybe the private kind that you pay and they say all the right things to your kid...so you'll come back and pay another $50 for a half hour.

Coincidence to see Bradford as #2 on that list? Methinks not.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Thankfully... I believe we solved that problem a few weeks before the season ended.
Until they get that OL fixed, they haven't solved anything unfortunately. Short routes/passes are a direct result of shitty protection.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Matt Ryan in some class company there