Kupp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I just prefer Stafford settle in behind a dominant ground game which keeps him from winning MVP. That seems more important to the greater objective of being a team that can beat 4 of the NFL's best in a row in the playoffs.

I realize maybe both can happen. But pass happy teams tend to die in the playoffs and we are sort of pass happy still. Balance is my biggest concern, in order to give these guys their best chance of survival.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Man...
It's not just that Kupp is leading in all three main categories.. it's how he's dominating two of them.
21 catches ahead of second!!!
201 yards ahead of second!!

He only has a one-td lead.. so lets hope they keep getting him scores!

He is just transcendent this year... and his YAC is incredible... the hurdle thing last night was crazy!! And then he blocks like an effing TE!!!!

Best WR in the NFL. Period.

And what a great bargain.. .15th highest contract!!!

Flint

Pro Bowler
I still don’t think he’ll get his respect, I don’t know if it’s cuz he’s not a physical freak or what but seems like everyone has an excuse as to why he’s dominant.
Shannon was saying he would take Adams over Kupp despite the stats. He put Kupp in the Welker, Edelman category( why does it have to be white guys?) cuz he gets so many targets and runs great routes. Kupp has some size and speed but he’s not the biggest or fastest maybe that’s why he gets overlooked.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
He has the quad-fecta going on as well. Leads the league in receptions, yards, td and yards after the catch. It's really an amazing year for hte man.
It's a completely astounding level of performance all around. Kupp has always had an unprecedented skill set, but he is maxing out everything on the field this year.

But imo his biggest strength right now has been mind melding with Stafford to get totally in sync with him.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I still don’t think he’ll get his respect, I don’t know if it’s cuz he’s not a physical freak or what but seems like everyone has an excuse as to why he’s dominant.
Shannon was saying he would take Adams over Kupp despite the stats. He put Kupp in the Welker, Edelman category( why does it have to be white guys?) cuz he gets so many targets and runs great routes. Kupp has some size and speed but he’s not the biggest or fastest maybe that’s why he gets overlooked.
Fuck Shannon.

Kupp gets a yard and a half more per catch than either of those guys.. has as many TDs as Edleman in half as many games.. and this is his first season with a top-tier talent at QB and look at what's happened.

He's like a combo of one of those guys and Hines Ward.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Fuck Shannon.

Kupp gets a yard and a half more per catch than either of those guys.. has as many TDs as Edleman in half as many games.. and this is his first season with a top-tier talent at QB and look at what's happened.

He's like a combo of one of those guys and Hines Ward.
Kupp is an incredible athlete. Leading the league in yards after catch. Can't tell me there is anyone better even just as an athlete.

Adams is great too, but it helps to have Rodgers throwing the ball.