Kupp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Offensive Player of the Year.
If Brady keeps it up.. they'll give it to him.

Kupp is dominating receiving stats. I think he's 21 ahead of second place and a couple hundred yards ahead of second place. Plus most td receptions.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He should be in that mix for sure

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OPOY

He'd have to go on an even bigger run the last 4 weeks to be in the MVP running. It's unfortunate but I don't think the voters give it to him now over a QB.

OPOY for sure though

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
If he breaks the WR record he should be part of that conversation.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
OPOY

He'd have to go on an even bigger run the last 4 weeks to be in the MVP running. It's unfortunate but I don't think the voters give it to him now over a QB.

OPOY for sure though
How could he beat out the guy who feeds him the ball.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bad picks thrown in the Titans, Packers and Niners game will hurt Stafford. Kupp doesn't have any bad moments this year like dropping a wide open crucial pass.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For OPOY? Pretty sure I explained that.... QB's get MVP other positions get OPOY, about half the time in recent past the OPOY has been a position player worthy of MVP consideration. But generally if there's an exceptional QB that year he'll get both. Mahomes, Cam, Brees and Peyton. I think Matt Ryan even won both.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bad picks thrown in the Titans, Packers and Niners game will hurt Stafford. Kupp doesn't have any bad moments this year like dropping a wide open crucial pass.
In recent years the QB who leads the league in EPA wins the MVP and that's Stafford right now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He has the quad-fecta going on as well. Leads the league in receptions, yards, td and yards after the catch. It's really an amazing year for hte man.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I agree if he gets season record, he should be MVP. However, it looked like Kupp may have been a bit gimpy after that short pass where Coop hurdled a player. Hope he's good to go for Sunday!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
IF we were to win out or go 3-1 and we play like we did last night, I could see Stafford winning MVP and Kupp OPOY. Love to see Kupp break the record, but he needs to avg 119 yards over last 4 games to do it. Sick when you think Megatron did it in 16 games.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
For OPOY? Pretty sure I explained that.... QB's get MVP other positions get OPOY, about half the time in recent past the OPOY has been a position player worthy of MVP consideration. But generally if there's an exceptional QB that year he'll get both. Mahomes, Cam, Brees and Peyton. I think Matt Ryan even won both.
I was in my tunnel vision mode again and was seeing MVP. My bad. Thanks for explaining again.

TexasRam

Legend
Teams with top seeds typically get their QB’s MVP’s in close stat races.

Brady and Rodgers are in the drivers seats.

Think about remaining opponents however. Seattle, Minn and Baltimore are all real succepitible to the pass game. The Ravens lost their starting CB’s.

The Niners game could be a huge decider for hardware.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
If we can find a way to win the West and he continues to play well down the stretch, Stafford will have a chance. His numbers will be at least what Brady’s are, and I think most would agree Brady has the superior surrounding cast, especially given the Rams injury situation this year.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
113 catches and 1489 yards ... so far. If he continues at his current pace, he will finish with 148 catches and 1947 yards (the latter being a new single season record if I'm not mistaken).

Probably won't be in the conversation because the award seems to be reserved for QBs with an occasional outlier ... but on the other hand, this season is definitely an outlier among WRs, especially if he breaks the yardage record.

P.S. Best third round pick EVER.