Kupp receives Honors!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
Cooper Kupp has been named to the 2017 All-Rookie Team by the PFWA ( pro football writers association) Well deserved! He was #2 behind JuJu Smith-Schuster, who I'm sure he would have beat-out had he played in week 17!! I'll link to the article below!!

www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Kupp-Named-to-20117-PFWA-All-Rookie-Team
You may have to click on the link at the Rams Home page!!
Very cool and well deserved! It’s incredible to think how quickly the Rams receiver core went from the laughing stock of the league for the better part of a decade, to one of the best in football. Kupp and Woods were straight up studs this year. While Kupp showed some growing pains at times, he clearly has a lot more improvement to unlock! Looking forward to watching him develop.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Congrats C-Kupp!!! (y)

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He had a very solid rookie campaign... congrats, Mr. Kupp!

Now... let's build on that in 2018!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well deserved!

He did AMAZING for a rookie. If he builds on that... look out.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well deserved!

He did AMAZING for a rookie. If he builds on that... look out.
It has been said that WR's in the NFL don't really catch-on-to-everything until there 2nd or 3rd year, so I can't wait to see what Kupp looks like by his 3rd year!!(y);):D:mrburnsevil:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kupp is money. The kid's a bad@$$. He'll be a first team pro bowler next year IMO.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Its tough for rookie WR's to come in and make an immediate impact. I'm expecting a giant leap of progression from guys like Kupp, Everett and most especially Goff who IMO just finished his rookie year in a pro offense.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I wanted JuJu, but am very happy to have Kupp, Shuster was drafted a few picks before. He looks like a 12 year pro to me. I don't think he has reached his peak, at all, and I expect fewer drops in the seasons to come.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
It is going to be fun watching Goff and Kupp grow together the next several years. Sammy who!