Kupp questionable?????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just got an update on my phone. What's up with Kupp?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I wouldn't worry about. These injury designations don't mean squat. If it was something serious it would've been reported Monday.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Shitty. Hope he's ok.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I do think Ben Sko will start to get more reps & catch’s. He will have at least 3 against Arizona.
I say also keep an eye out for B.Hopkins this Sunday ?
I think Ram fans will see the offense open up as far as plays called,but more of a running attack.
The depth all season on The O”Line is for a reason. Then again no matter what Cooper Kupp is such a all round
excellent WR.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I do think Ben Sko will start to get more reps & catch’s. He will have at least 3 against Arizona.
I say also keep an eye out for B.Hopkins this Sunday ?
I think Ram fans will see the offense open up as far as plays called,but more of a running attack.
The depth all season on The O”Line is for a reason. Then again no matter what Cooper Kupp is such a all round
excellent WR.
I think Ben is going to be really good. He is big and fast. Like a cross between a TE and Wide out.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think Ben is going to be really good. He is big and fast. Like a cross between a TE and Wide out.

He has had some big misses,but so has Van Jefferson. Higbee looks a half step slow right now.
Yes - so I think as you mentioned he is big,but also learning from the best blocking WR’s in The NFL. Woods has done so much,and a RB like Sony Michael hasn’t blocked as good on those FB blocking plays.

Kupp though is having a career year.HOF numbers & he blocks.To say in last year’s playoff run & 2018 SuperBowl run The Rams didn’t miss Copper.An injury to him & Woods would be horrible.Then I’m waiting for good news on Cam Akers in a couple leeks or so ? The 21 day things is a buffer to get ready.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
black and white what GIF