Kudos To Fish & Co.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
For their drafting these first 2 years in STL. I know the coaching staff has taken flack for playcalling, defensive scheming, and penalties over the past 2 years, but ultimately these 2 drafts have provided an influx of talent in STL. 11 starters in 2013 were drafted by Fish & Co. (Stacy, Harkey, Givens, Jenkins, Johnson, Brockers, Ogletree, McDonald, McLeod, Zuerlein, Hekker).

On that note I also want to commend the gambles on Jenkins & Ogletree, so far they have worked out incredibly. Not every player with off-field concerns will be a boom for Fish, but it seems like he's picked two generally good guys that made dumb mistakes. I said Jenks should have been higher in the DROY voting last year with 4 picks, 1 RF, 1 BK, 4 TDs, 3 TFLs & I think it'd be a shame if Tree isn't top 3 in voting this year. After leading the team in tackles for each of his first 4 years, JL was eclipsed by 1 tackle by Tree. Tree has an incredible line for a LB, not just a rookie. 117 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 11 TFLs (one less than Quinn), 10 PD, 1 INT, 1 TD, 6 FF (one less than Quinn). Not to mention he set the record for longest INT return in NFL history by a LB at 98.

Finally I hope Fish & Co. happy hunting now that it is officially draft/FA season for us.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No GM bats 1.000.

I am very pleased with the talent we've added in the draft... And we've been good with the UDFA's as well!

Last edited by a moderator: