Kroenke Spends Estimated $725M on 520K-acre Texas Ranch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
These people live to make deals that increase their wealth. They will keep doing it until they are on their deathbed. Retiring would be hell for them.

Yeah I agree. I guess that's what makes them happy.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Them some fiiiine looking steaks you got there Dieter.

Hahahahha

The Longhorns are all females, which I would never eat cause they make babies, plus their meat is rather lean...
BUT I have a young black angus bull and some young Italian cross breed bull that dont realize that one is going to need and the other wins the Jackpot of chillin' with the ladies!!! Either one will make the perfect grass-fed steaks!

But since my family has turned vegan on me I definitely will need help throwing down steaks come late Spring! Maybe we can get a ROD roadie and BBQ the damn thing whole!!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Man, if I ever become half as rich at his age I would just move Hawaii or something. freak all this buying land and businesses like just retire and enjoy the last few years of life. The dude is like 70 years old. Just relax old man.

The dude plays cowboy all day and owns sports franchises - I think he finds time to relax :D

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Hahahahha

The Longhorns are all females, which I would never eat cause they make babies, plus their meat is rather lean...
BUT I have a young black angus bull and some young Italian cross breed bull that dont realize that one is going to need and the other wins the Jackpot of chillin' with the ladies!!! Either one will make the perfect grass-fed steaks!

But since my family has turned vegan on me I definitely will need help throwing down steaks come late Spring! Maybe we can get a ROD roadie and BBQ the damn thing whole!!!

Yeah. I'm sure your ladies are great people. But they need to know- if God didn't want us eating animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat! (y)

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two things come into mind when I think of this deal:
1) Did Jerry Jones help put this deal together too!?
AND
2) Well ....

View attachment 12182

Picture of Kroenke's real estate holdings

635872850169438856-615631557_The%20World%20.jpg