Klein: Rams mailbag: Donald's contract situation, Austin's status,Goff's weight gain + more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
hmmmmm

So we'll still lead the league in penalties....I hope they aren't the boneheaded type.
Probably a lot of " Roughing-the-Passer" on our way to amassing 75 Sacks this Season!!:D:yess:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Goff is listed at 223, meaning he put on about 8 pounds... I'm betting by training camp he'll gain another 2-3 pounds... I think his ideal weight will be about 230-235, so he's just about on track. He's only 22 right now, so by the time he's 24, 25, he's going to be in peak physical condition and have a few years being QB under his belt. Most NFL QB's are drafted when they're about 23-24, some of the elite ones like Rodgers and Manning were 22 when they were drafted... Goff was 21... Should give us more years of high quality play if he develops correctly.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Probably a lot of " Roughing-the-Passer" on our way to amassing 75 Sacks this Season!!:D:yess:
american-football-bewegende-animatie-0070.gif

A Healthy
Robert QUINN = 15 Sacks
Conner BARWIN = 12 Sacks
Aaron DONALD = 11 Sacks
Dominique EASLEY = 7 Sacks
Michael BROCKERS = 4 Sacks

Mark BARRON = 3 Sacks
Alec OGLETREE = 2 Sacks
Josh FORREST = 2 Sacks

Mo ALEXANDER = 3 Sacks
LaMarcus JOINER = 2 Sacks____TOTAL = 61

That is 61 so far @DaveFan'51.

I will let you come up with the difference for the other 14 Sacks to reach 75 ;)

gg69608086.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Stienlager and Grolsch on ice, rib-eye and yellowtail waiting for the grill.
I'm Jealous!! :( I have to settle for the three "B's", Brat's-Burger's-Bud! (y) Of course I Do have My usual on hand, Rum and Coke!!:D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
american-football-bewegende-animatie-0070.gif

A Healthy
Robert QUINN = 15 Sacks
Conner BARWIN = 12 Sacks
Aaron DONALD = 11 Sacks
Dominique EASLEY = 7 Sacks
Michael BROCKERS = 4 Sacks

Mark BARRON = 3 Sacks
Alec OGLETREE = 2 Sacks
Josh FORREST = 2 Sacks

Mo ALEXANDER = 3 Sacks
LaMarcus JOINER = 2 Sacks____TOTAL = 61

That is 61 so far @DaveFan'51.

I will let you come up with the difference for the other 14 Sacks to reach 75 ;)

gg69608086.jpg
Easy!! I'll just Demand that everyone, except Forest, Joiner, and Alexander get one more Sack each than your estimate and "BINGO" we have it!!!:D
Bet it all on this Happening!
Bet It all.jpg

Count you Winning's!
Counting money.gif

Cele. Cigar.gif
And Kick-back with a fine Cigar!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Over now, it was Huddelsfield vs Reading for the last promotion spot to the Premiere League. Ended up going to penalty kicks.
I bet the game and Won Big, But I wasn't sure this was the game! I couldn't find it!!