Kiper & McShay: I haven't thought about them all year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was reading a story about the all-time sack leader for the Steelers being cut (2 games from the playoffs? COLD BLOODED!). When I saw a story about QB's in the upcoming draft with Kiper and McShay rating each prospect.

I have not even thought of their names since the end of the 2017 NFL Draft. Seriously, I blinked at the computer screen while processing this fact. Normally, we are all knee deep into draft prospects and getting ready to ignore the playoffs (yet again), just hoping it all gets over fast so that we could start "our" season (The NFL Draft).:death:

The Rams are going to the playoffs for the first time in like 14 years. Aside from a trade down, we won't have picked this low in the NFL draft in such a long time. Our first rounder will be just like a really high second rounder! Sorry Mel & Todd, I haven't missed you.

RAMSRULES

UDFA
Name
RAMSRULES
Ain't that the truth! I checked last week, at the beginning of the season some had the Rams picking 4th: and picking a QB!!! Now they seem to have us picking a CB.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With 2 games left we are +6 wins over our previous 10 year average for this point in the year

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Usuall by week 10 I am all in om the nfl draft. This year i honestly don't know anyone but the top couple players.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Recently I stopped paying attention to the draft until April. No matter what the team's record was. Made life easier.

The Jared Goff vs. Carson Wentz stuff. I had the guy I hoped they would take, they didn't, and I moved on. Arguing about it was a waste of bandwith IMO.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I had the guy I hoped they would take, they didn't, and I moved on. Arguing about it was a waste of bandwith IMO.
Gonna need to change your name to Zen Ram if you keep up this outlook on life.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gonna need to change your name to Zen Ram if you keep up this outlook on life.
KkGTLqA.png

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Ain't that the truth! I checked last week, at the beginning of the season some had the Rams picking 4th: and picking a QB!!! Now they seem to have us picking a CB.

I have no idea what you said. Didn't read it. No disrespect at all.
I gave you a thumbs up because I saw your Avatar. My goodness.