Khalil Mack 5 sacks (miss having Quinn in there)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Exactly Quinn gets that call every now then but the most part he's basically assaulted everytime.

Premiere pass rushers get mugged. He's getting the Julius Peppers treatment.

Don't know about the last two years but in 2013 he had seven holding calls on his behalf, more than any other player.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Yeah if you had a time machine Mack would be the pick. Although I may pick Matthews because we suck on offense.

As far as Quinn, it's impressive how well our defense played without Quinn, Jenkins, McDonald, and Ogletree. That speaks volumes of our depth. While Trumaine gets props, and rightfully so, Roberson and Joyner played great too. If we retain both Jenkins and Johnson and with Gaines coming back you will be hard pressed to find a team with 5 better CBs than us.
Not saying I was overly disappointed with their choices at the time, but no time machine is necessary for me on those guys, I wanted us to pick up Mack and my opinion was unpopular. Given a choice between left tackles, I'm also on record for wanting Matthews.

I'll always take the more NFL ready player over a high ceiling project for financial reasons, especially as it pertains to a team in our situation, having been forced overpay for any decent veteran.

In the end it doesn't matter as I'm just a fan after all, and I'll always want to be wrong when the Rams make a decision that I don't agree with. Seriously, I do it every year, as I'm sure everyone does in their own way. I rationalize how everything is going to work out and they see something that I don't.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He's got 14 sacks this year. Leads the league.

tumblr_nlc2p4kOSP1qavshgo1_400.gif

I was looking at his 2014 stats... Oops.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I know we already got one HOF DL out of that draft, but crazy that rumors were we were close to taking this guy at 2 overall. If we had gotten him and Donald... :eek:

I thought Mack was BPA, but was torn b need and also wanting Matthews. Mack and Donald would have been vicious. I would have loved to see that. Then complete the trade up and get Mosley and you have the best defense of all time. Goes to show BPA is always the best route.

FRO

Legend
Not saying I was overly disappointed with their choices at the time, but no time machine is necessary for me on those guys, I wanted us to pick up Mack and my opinion was unpopular. Given a choice between left tackles, I'm also on record for wanting Matthews.

I'll always take the more NFL ready player over a high ceiling project for financial reasons, especially as it pertains to a team in our situation, having been forced overpay for any decent veteran.

In the end it doesn't matter as I'm just a fan after all, and I'll always want to be wrong when the Rams make a decision that I don't agree with. Seriously, I do it every year, as I'm sure everyone does in their own way. I rationalize how everything is going to work out and they see something that I don't.
Especially with linemen. Picking raw prospects early is a fools errand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Mack came into the league as a lber. The Raiders moved him to de this season. Good call by Norton jr.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Especially with linemen. Picking raw prospects early is a fools errand.

Damn straight. When his coach said he could be one of the best ever before the draft i bought into it hook, line and sinker. I should have known better. Projects are never a good idea that high.

FRO

Legend
Damn straight. When his coach said he could be one of the best ever before the draft i bought into it hook, line and sinker. I should have known better. Projects are never a good idea that high.

I was against the Robinson pick until Bou started comparing him to Pace. Robinson has unlimited potential, problem is his floor is incredibly low.