Keyshawn Johnson: I can name 5 Rams.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Was listening to Keyshawn, Will & Max this morning and I usually don't listen, but I had it on that station and the Rams were the subject and Johnson said he could name about 5 Rams and that is it and 1 of those 5 is McVay. He went on to say they will battle for the basement and fears that Stafford won't make it through the season.

I chuckled a bit because from an outsider's perspective I get it, but with the Offensive Line additions at Guard with Avila & hopefully Bruss plus maybe some more 12 personnel it would be great to showcase once again that individuals that get paid to do their research, really don't or not for the teams they don't think are going to win.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I don't blame the media outsiders for doubting, because it does seem bleak. However, the closer we get to the season, a GRAND SLAM of a draft (on paper) and the additional coaching changed and adds (pleasant and Lake for DBs) and a new OL coach who is know for physical/tough play that hopefully translates to his coaching, and things are going to be MUCH better than expected.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't blame the media outsiders for doubting, because it does seem bleak. However, the closer we get
I was laughing out loud when Keyshawn said "Kupp, Stafford, Aaron Donald, Cam Akers & McVay, that's it"...For some reason I found that so amusing.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Often thought Keyshawn Johnson was a great example of a former athlete, currently making a living in media that does not put in the work but simply relies upon his prior status as a player.

Arrogant people are often stupid because they don't see the need in paying attention and learning.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Was listening to Keyshawn, Will & Max this morning and I usually don't listen, but I had it on that station and the Rams were the subject and Johnson said he could name about 5 Rams and that is it and 1 of those 5 is McVay. He went on to say they will battle for the basement and fears that Stafford won't make it through the season.

I chuckled a bit because from an outsider's perspective I get it, but with the Offensive Line additions at Guard with Avila & hopefully Bruss plus maybe some more 12 personnel it would be great to showcase once again that individuals that get paid to do their research, really don't or not for the teams they don't think are going to win.
I can only remember two or three times where some talking head, who tries to keep track of 32 teams, actually knew what they were talking about when it came to the Rams.

I would take the word over a random ROD poster, who concentrates on this team, then I would those jokers.

It is simply impossible to learn about 32 teams in depth.
Those guys are also too busy trying to make up a headline so they get noticed.

It's hard for me to even take those guys serious, truthfully.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We're coming off a 5 win season. Lost three quarters of our starting defense. No OBJ on offense. Akers is the only proven running back. A line that is questionable even when healthy. There will be plenty of inexperience replacing the losses. Yeah, I can see why people don't expect a competitive team. But you never know. I remember 2017. No one saw that coming.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
His Rams takes have always been negative but this time around he may be right. This is a good year for haters to shit on us because we will have no depth and we are counting on a lot of if's to win games.

Anyway dislike the dude and he is a Rams hater through and through just like Foolio and others out there. Fuck him.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
We're coming off a 5 win season. Lost three quarters of our starting defense. No OBJ on offense. Akers is the only proven running back. A line that is questionable even when healthy. There will be plenty of inexperience replacing the losses. Yeah, I can see why people don't expect a competitive team. But you never know. I remember 2017. No one saw that coming.
Stop trying to cheer me up! :)

Tano

Legend
With all the new players, I'd be hard pressed to name many more than five.
I can name over 20

GIF by Name That Tune

Flint

Pro Bowler
Barnwell thinks the rams might’ve had the worst offseason. I didn’t read the piece cuz it was behind the paywall but that was the headline. I think some people are comparing this draft to previous rams drafts and moves, but this year there’s no Stafford, no Von, no OBJ, and I guess to some that equals awful offseason. But you never, know the hags were supposed to be dreadful and the Broncos were expected to challenge KC.