Key Players vs TB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Besides the usual suspects, the “A listers”, there are a handful of players who could be the ones who make some big plays tomorrow.

Reeder: often maligned on this forum, I notice when we win he usually has a pretty good day. Last Monday was no exception.

Jefferson: as a gambling man, I have made $$ on the prop bet taking the over on his rec yds; especially when it’s under 40. It’s usually only one big catch and he’s over. That’s what the Rams need: a big catch from VJ.

Higbee: When Higs gets targets he usually won’t disappoint. Run blocking with Havs has always been a Ram staple. We’ll need it tomorrow.

Howard: it’s been mentioned in another thread, but his coverage skills have been exceptional in a small sample, but another big challenge awaits.

ARob: this is why he’s here. He had a great game Monday. Stuffing the run game will be imperative.

Gaines: last but certainly MOST, a big game from him means victory. Run stuffing and collapsing and fogetaboutit.

dang

Legend
With Whit out the key player vs TB will be Note. I believe he is ready but he will be tested and we need to keep Stafford clean. I think a balanced attack (50/50 run/pass) will greatly assist with that as well.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
50/50 sounds good to me, dang. I’m not that worried about Noteboom. I have always liked what he’s done at LT.

I guess he could be playing his way out of a Ram uni if he plays “too good.” Hah!

I know it sounds cliche, but the team that can run the ball tomorrow is gonna win. The Rams are deadly with a play action game. Throwing 40 times won’t be good.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
With Whit out the key player vs TB will be Note. I believe he is ready but he will be tested and we need to keep Stafford clean. I think a balanced attack (50/50 run/pass) will greatly assist with that as well.
Boom is usually sound at pass blocking. Run blocking seems to be his weak point.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Rams D-Line. $3 in the league in sacks and that is with Von Miller coming in late.

Bucs O-Line is beat up. That will be the difference in the game.

27-24 RAMS

Flint

Pro Bowler
Weddle, Burgess, Scott.
AB thought Brady was favoring Gronk, with AB gone it should be even more so. Not to mention missing both starters at safety. Murray couldn’t find his TE, I don’t expect Brady to make that mistake. Maybe Gronk will be a little hesitant after what happened to him the last time.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I don't know the Rams enough to state anyone outside the usual suspects. The one thing I'd like to point out the the key players who played in the Super Bowl last year for the Bucs who are either either not playing or questionable to play today.

Godwin- OUT
A. Brown- UNEMPLOYED
Wirfs- QUESTIONABLE
Jensen- QUESTIONABLE

I actually think both OL will play but they won't be 100%. This is a golden opportunity for the Rams. Put Ramsey on Evans for 4 quarters and mix it up. Von Miller and Donald are about to have themselves a day. Tim Fraudy going down.

On offense TB has nobody who can hang with Kupp, the Buccs have one good CB in Davis. The rest are just dudes. Stafford needs to show poise and patience, don't make the big mistake. Take a sack if you have to. This is not the same explosive Bucs team we saw last year. Rams got this.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The ILBers
Brady will test the middle of the field

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jones in the middle of the defense if he’s healthy….dude is gifted. Great draft pick

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Travin Howard

PFF analysis From the Cardinals game. Hopefully he can repeat this against Gronk.

Howard was a pleasant surprise with a career-best 90.6 grade, earning by far the highest coverage grade on the team (90.0) after allowing just three catches for 25 yards on eight targets.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Who had Kendall Blanton?! Great play big guy.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As it turned out, the Rams got some big plays from:
1) Scott. MVP in the secondary today.
2) Powell. A couple big returns today. (Good call Angry Ram)
3) Blanton. Who? Are you kidding me? I guess now is as good a time as any to find a #2 option at TE.
4)Hekker. Here’s Johnny! He’s back.

...and the A listers didn’t play too bad either—Outside of Kupp’s fumble and Ramsey getting burned.