Kevin White(s)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Oddly enough, the West Virginia vs TCU game features two Kevin Whites.
The one a lot of us have heard of, WR #11 of WV, is going head to head with the other one, CB #25 of TCU.
Surprisingly the CB White is shutting down the WR white so far. Anybody know more about this kid and which White do you think would benefit our team more?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hard to really say, first guess is the corner...just to add competition...But let me at least see the game...Any measureables on the TCU kid? Size, weight, speed?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess he is 5'10" 175 lbs. Smallish, but he has been very good today in this key matchup. Verrett from last year is a smaller guy from TCU who has transitioned well with the Chargers. Not sure about his 40 or anything.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The corner sounds a little on the small side...I'm not sure the Rams would need another undersized corner, but i don't really know anything about him...I guess that makes my comment not mean squat...

Athos

Legend
Both teams came in explosive on O.

Both Os pretty much shut down. Very surprised.

WvuIN02

Starter
The weather in Morgantown is very bad, wind and rainy. Balls are sailing, and you cant even throw really going to the south end zone. Kickoffs are landing on the 20 on that side of the field due to the wind.