Kevin Greene Steps Down As Packers Lb Coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

In a statement he says he is stepping away to be with his family more and that if anyone wants him to coach after his kids are in college he'd be open to return.

Good for him.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah I sometimes wonder if that isn't a way of saying mom found out about the girlfriend

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
In a statement he says he is stepping away to be with his family more and that if anyone wants him to coach after his kids are in college he'd be open to return.

Good for him.

You're missing the great la-speed meltdown! Who'd have guessed, speed showing his mental illness on the board again. Someone mentioned Martz and Bradford in same sentance, I guess. . .

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're missing the great la-speed meltdown! Who'd have guessed, speed showing his mental illness on the board again. Someone mentioned Martz and Bradford in same sentance, I guess. . .

Comparison B&G.

The "Bradford is getting better" posted their at 1 am and at noon had 3 replies, all by assholes and started by speed.

I posted it here at 6 am and nothing but positive replies and 10x as many. This board is outstanding, that one has died a slow death..its a shame.

Also, there was a "Bradford or Cutler" post here and there. There it was 25-18 Sam, here it was like 50-2.

Speeds an asshole, no two ways about it.

PhxRam

Why do I get the feeling that you are just using this board to communicate with RFIP?

PhxRam

Wow... Still obsessed and banned :deadhorse:

Dude..

If you want to be a part of this community, please keep your current board wars at home. If you are just here to antagonize another member, we have means to combat that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Things I care as little about as what's going on at The Herd:

V3

Hall of Fame
anchorman-i-dont-know-what.gif

Alan

Legend
Rambitious1 all warm and fuzzy:
Comes first if your not rich too.
It's a fine distinction Tom but I'd change that to feeding your family comes first when you're not rich.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
It's a fine distinction Tom but I'd change that to feeding your family comes first when you're not rich.

That is very subjective to be sure...... in other words, what is an action that puts family first?
I made a decision around two years ago that cost me and my family a lot of money.....we are getting by now, but not by a ton.
And (unfortunately :wink:) I'm not even close to being rich.

Alan

Legend
Rambitious1 responding with:
That is very subjective to be sure...... in other words, what is an action that puts family first?
I made a decision around two years ago that cost me and my family a lot of money.....we are getting by now, but not by a ton.
And (unfortunately :wink:) I'm not even close to being rich.
Very sorry to hear about your troubles but happy to hear you've recovered somewhat.
My wife barely saw her father because he worked 2 1/2 jobs to support her and her mother. So yeah, it's a very complicated issue.

Last edited by a moderator: