Kevin Demoff on the thing we need to fix - and stuff.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I Still think we shod be playing Keenum. Davis has a weak arm. What does Keenum have?

Athos

Legend
Well yea. A QB going the full 16 is kinda important. And barring that, a plan B who can step in and win with his arm. Don't have a QB on roster who can win with this arm though.

Yeah, he said they're not overlooking the Giants at all. It's just that in order to take that next step, they need to get that monkey off their back (in not so many words).

Already having visions of OBJr burning the shiitake mushrooms out of someone in the Rams secondary. Dude is a fucking monster and is probably the best rookie WR in a class of awesome ones.

Right?

OK - I'll weigh in on R & G then. Quit being so damn negative. It gets really old.

Is that really how I come across? As "so damn negative"? OK, ultimately the tone and health of the board is more important than me expressing my opinion, so this seems like a good time to take a hiatus. Thanks for providing a quality place to discuss the Rams, no doubt I'll be back at some point in the future.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you committing Rodicide? Don't do it, you'll be fine once you've opened all your Rams based presents at Christmas!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Is that really how I come across? As "so damn negative"? OK, ultimately the tone and health of the board is more important than me expressing my opinion, so this seems like a good time to take a hiatus. Thanks for providing a quality place to discuss the Rams, no doubt I'll be back at some point in the future.
I don't think you come across that way to me. I guess you were a bit negative in this thread, but overall you're one of my favorite posters

borat-thumbsup.jpg

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

You're negative on some things, but so is everyone. Except for Dave from 1951 but he's probably retired and every day is a sunny day then.:)

Instead of saying something is bad, just say that you think something might not be good. It's all in the presentation.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

I wouldn't let a few speak for the many, none of us are constant fountains, but I never thought of you as a drain. I'm actually a little perplexed over just what was the big deal in your initial post here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not wanting you to just give up. It's just that lately you've been inserting a lot of negativity in your posts. I just would like you to tone that part down a little. Sometimes a break is a good thing if it allows you to recharge your batteries. Power back up and come back swinging.