Kevin Demoff on the thing we need to fix - and stuff.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He was on KMOX today, so I figured I'd give it a listen (link here). When asked if there was a common denominator in our losses, he said, "I think the one thing that's frustrating as a whole is there have been 4 games where you have the ball with 2 minutes or less to go down and win the game, but we didn't convert on any of those chances."

Also said, "You like to think that maybe if we had, you know, Sam Bradford, maybe we'd get some of those, but I don't think it's that. It's learning how to win, and it's something you wanna think you can do. We haven't necessarily had that confidence to come back and win in a difficult situation. It goes back to the SD game. We overcame a lot of adversity ... if we had found a way to win that, the confidence would have translated to other things."

"The Seattle game is the one we need where we have to have a breakthrough."

"We gotta fix the QB situation; we've gotta get that settled and get someone to play a full 16 games. That's the key ingredient to being a playoff team - I don't care who you are."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd kind of like them to win the Giants game too... but maybe I'm crazy.
Yeah, he said they're not overlooking the Giants at all. It's just that in order to take that next step, they need to get that monkey off their back (in not so many words).

It's learning how to win

Kind of speaks volumes, 14 games into year 3 of a coaching staff and we don't know how to win? :rolleyes:

"The Seattle game is the one we need where we have to have a breakthrough."

Hold up there a second Kevin, you don't want to put an ounce of expectations on this team, that's a great way to guarantee a loss.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Kind of speaks volumes, 14 games into year 3 of a coaching staff and we don't know how to win? :rolleyes:

Hold up there a second Kevin, you don't want to put an ounce of expectations on this team, that's a great way to guarantee a loss.

Alright man nothing personal but can you please stop with the constant negativity sarcasm? Every thread I read anymore you have to comment on it in a sarcastic negative manner. Sometimes we all get frustrated, we're all guilty of it, so just read those words in the post box, "think before you post."

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
On topic though, kind if interesting how he blatantly pointed to Sam in his comments. This organization sure does like him. Hope he can make a come back.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Davis. Hill, Keenum, Bradford, any of them could win on this team with an O-line. Bradford could probably crush though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnn............

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Winning the last 2 would be huge, IMO. Seattle win would tell every other team that the RAMS are back!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Alright man nothing personal but can you please stop with the constant negativity sarcasm? Every thread I read anymore you have to comment on it in a sarcastic negative manner. Sometimes we all get frustrated, we're all guilty of it, so just read those words in the post box, "think before you post."

I understand and appreciate where you are coming from but please leave the moderating to the mods. Thanks.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I did have full service in the dome Thursday night with LTE, so there's that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I did have full service in the dome Thursday night with LTE, so there's that.
finally-scanner.jpg

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
"We gotta fix the QB situation; we've gotta get that settled and get someone to play a full 16 games. That's the key ingredient to being a playoff team - I don't care who you are."

This seems like the most surprising quote to me. Bradford has only lasted the entire season twice in the last 6 years.

Memphis Ram

Legend

Availability is HUGE. From what I understood it was key when the organization was discussing contract terms with Amendola. Love the guy, but Bradford has had an awful lot of injuries and missed an awful lot of games (College & NFL). I wonder just how easy those contract discussions are going to be this off-season.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This seems like the most surprising quote to me. Bradford has only lasted the entire season twice in the last 6 years.
Which is why he said it. The first time he got hurt in the NFL it was kind of a fluke (2011), so they weren't worried about him the next year, and the next year he played an entire year. In 2013, it was a fluke injury again, so maybe they thought it wouldn't happen again because it was a different kind of injury. Since he got hurt again this year, they might be thinking that maybe luck isn't on his (or their) side and now they're looking at other options. More of a serious plan B (or 1A).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Buy this man a cigar.