Kevin Demoff on KMOX this morning.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Short listen. Nice interview.

Of interest Kevin says Saffold is likely the 3rd tackle. Robinson the 4th.

He also singles out Bayer, Roberson, and Westbrooks as nice finds by the personnel department as UDFA's.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Of interest Kevin says Saffold is likely the 3rd tackle. Robinson the 4th.

So that means we likely won't keep more than 7 active linemen on gameday. Joseph will be the backup guard, and then Barnes or Jones will be the backup center.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
So that means we likely won't keep more than 7 active linemen on gameday. Joseph will be the backup guard, and then Barnes or Jones will be the backup center.

Not necessarily. Barnes and Joesph for sure, but I think you will still see an 8th guy, (Person?) just in case.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Not necessarily. Barnes and Joesph for sure, but I think you will still see an 8th guy, (Person?) just in case.

If he's playing well, then he's going to make the team, but they wouldn't have to dress him on game day.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
If he's playing well, then he's going to make the team, but they wouldn't have to dress him on game day.

The minute you move Saffold from Guard, and insert Joesph, you are now down to Barnes to backup all 3 inside spots? Not sure they are gonna feel comfortable doing that. I think they still dress 8.