Kevin Demoff on KMOX SOL from this morning.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It didn't play for me either.

On ESPN radio Peter King was interviewed and said that the Rams are not putting M. Sam on the practice squad because they have too many other positions of need that will take up those PS spots.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You have to click on the link and then click on the interview?

Rams4life

Can someone post what he said please for the ones that didn't get to hear it?

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Basically said Sam would be the 10th DL, when we're carry only 2 QB, 5 S, % wr beacuse of suspension, sop again Sam is not likely (but he didn'trule it out) just said they need a QB, LBers, WRs, another DB or 2, a coupld OLmen, not much room for 10th DE

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Exactly, flv. That's why I said as soon as Conrath was reported on the PS that Sam was out as a Ram. With our PS needs, I just can't see the Rams being able to work the numbers.

I'd love to be wrong on that... I mean, I already lost a bunch of money on this...LOL.

RamWoodie

Legend
That's a good interview. Thank you. I like Demoff...the guy is about the business of football. The Rams are better and it's too bad SB8 went down because it was looking REAL GOOD.

I still plan to make two rides up to the Ed for a couple of games.