Kevin Demoff Inglewood stadium presentation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You could still watch the game just like in 1960. It's not like you go to the seating bowl and there's only a TV in front of you.

New stadiums have, better sight lines,restrooms,food,wifi,video boards,comfortable seats,suites,bigger concourses, sound/music, fireworks etc.

I use to feel the same way until I watched a game at the Arizona Cardinals stadium and the Chargers stadium.

Trust me, there's a big difference.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You could still watch the game just like in 1960. It's not like you go to the seating bowl and there's only a TV in front of you.

New stadiums have, better sight lines,restrooms,food,wifi,video boards,comfortable seats,suites,bigger concourses, sound/music, fireworks etc.

I use to feel the same way until I watched a game at the Arizona Cardinals stadium and the Chargers stadium.

Trust me, there's a big difference.

Outside of the sight lines, I don't need those things. But, I recognize that today's generation does (not grouping you in with them, just saying).

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Outside of the sight lines, I don't need those things. But, I recognize that today's generation does (not grouping you in with them, just saying).
Tbh all I want is better sight lines, space for tailgating and a big enough screen to watch the replay for challenges.

Idc about anything else. Idc about the wifi the food and just give me a pot to piss in.

Oh and most importantly, cheaper tickets and parking.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tbh all I want is better sight lines, space for tailgating and a big enough screen to watch the replay for challenges.

Idc about anything else. Idc about the wifi the food and just give me a pot to pee pee in.

Oh and most importantly, cheaper tickets and parking.

Co sign.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Too much junk going on during a game. It's a shame it's gotten so far from just needing a decent seat to watch a couple teams play while eating some chicken tenders and a soda/beer (dagnabbit).

That's my take too, brother.

My focus is the game.

IDK Gentlemen, IMO, we're looking at more things then you think...I'm totally focused on the Rams, however, I'm always checking my phone for fantasy results and other scores as well and I'm sure if you throw in some Southern California Cheerleaders, well, we'd probably look at them too.

In other words as much as the old school guys want to admit, we are focused on the game I think we'd be shocked on how many different things we are doing simultaneously as we stab it with our steely knives, but we just can't kill the beast.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Too much junk going on during a game. It's a shame it's gotten so far from just needing a decent seat to watch a couple teams play while eating some chicken tenders and a soda/beer (dagnabbit).

Well tbh with all the game stoppages for replay, penalties, challenges, etc., there isn't really all that much going on. New stadiums thankfully have better positioned heads for quicker breaks too, because owners have realized standing in a pisser line is bad for beer and food purchases...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Finally got around to watching it. And you know I've said this before and will say it again: Demoff is the man. He is a great example of the chasm of a difference in quality from Georgia and her merry band of morons to Kroenke and his front office. It has not shown yet on the field, but this front office is elite now in my estimation. Wins are gonna come under these guys IMO, even if it means it's under a coaching change.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fans shocked to hear Demoff happy about St. Louis Rams’ losing season
POSTED 11:16 AM, MARCH 14, 2016, BY STAFF WRITER
http://fox2now.com/2016/03/14/fans-shocked-to-hear-demoff-happy-about-st-louis-rams-losing-season/

LOS ANGELES, CA – Rams Chief Operating Officer Kevin Demoff gave a speech to his high school about moving the Rams back to Los Angeles. He told a room at Harvard Westlake school about the process. Some football fans are shocked that he was happy with a losing season.

At about a half hour into the video Demoff says:

“All of the sudden, things were coming up pretty quickly. A relocation application was due the first week in January.

Either thankfully, or not thankfully we went on a four game losing streak in the middle of November. So, we went from being in the playoff hunt and having a seed to out of the playoff hunt. That allowed us to have more time to talk about this, to put things together.”

View: https://twitter.com/CharlieMarlow_/status/709400469810978817

Last edited:

Q729

Legend
Fans shocked to hear Demoff happy about St. Louis Rams’ losing season
POSTED 11:16 AM, MARCH 14, 2016, BY STAFF WRITER
http://fox2now.com/2016/03/14/fans-shocked-to-hear-demoff-happy-about-st-louis-rams-losing-season/

LOS ANGELES, CA – Rams Chief Operating Officer Kevin Demoff gave a speech to his high school about moving the Rams back to Los Angeles. He told a room at Harvard Westlake school about the process. Some football fans are shocked that he was happy with a losing season.

At about a half hour into the video Demoff says:

“All of the sudden, things were coming up pretty quickly. A relocation application was due the first week in January.

Either thankfully, or not thankfully we went on a four game losing streak in the middle of November. So, we went from being in the playoff hunt and having a seed to out of the playoff hunt. That allowed us to have more time to talk about this, to put things together.”

View: https://twitter.com/CharlieMarlow_/status/709400469810978817

Yeah, I kinda wasn't laughing along with the crowd in that room when he said that. I'll tell you what, though. That video was an eye-opener on this whole situation.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I think I'll take the psl money I was going to spend on the new STL stadium and buy one of those 78" UHD tv's. Screw giving the NFL money.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I'll take the psl money I was going to spend on the new STL stadium and buy one of those 78" UHD tv's. Screw giving the NFL money.

To tell you the truth i would have gone the tv either way.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Either thankfully, or not thankfully
= "for better or worse" IMO. He wasn't saying anything like, "Man I'm sure happy that we went on a 4 game losing streak knocking us out of the playoffs." Instead it seems more like him looking at a silver lining of the losses and their timing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
= "for better or worse" IMO. He wasn't saying anything like, "Man I'm sure happy that we went on a 4 game losing streak knocking us out of the playoffs." Instead it seems more like him looking at a silver lining of the losses and their timing.
Probably. That's why you don't stand in front of people and talk for an hour and a half straight. It's the law of diminishing returns. :sleep: