Kevin Demoff Inglewood stadium presentation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man. Standing in front of a group of people talking for an hour and a half straight?
No thanks.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Also funny how he admitted he has been terrible in FA buying other peoples players and we probably wouldn't be active in that first wave (thay has played out). We have a ton of cap space this year and next year and the focus would be signing our own Tavon, Ogletree, etc. and preparing for donald's mega deal

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This was very good! and very informative!! Well worth the time to watch it all!! WOW! One thing, this Place is going to have 17 different Clubs in it! Party Time!!:headexplosion::D:yess:

It's going to be Like "Disneyland" when it first opened here in the early 1950's! I was their then too!:banana::rockon::cheers:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Fascinating! Boy I wish he could talk more about the behind the scenes discussions. Oh to be that fly on the wall!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Man. Standing in front of a group of people talking for an hour and a half straight?
No thanks.

I do it just about everyday after a while, you can do it in your sleep and according to my wife, I have.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I forgot to mention, there's a lot of important information in this^ Video!!

Johnny%205.jpg
"Lots of input!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Also funny how he admitted he has been terrible in FA buying other peoples players and we probably wouldn't be active in that first wave (thay has played out). We have a ton of cap space this year and next year and the focus would be signing our own Tavon, Ogletree, etc. and preparing for donald's mega deal
I would sign Donald to the first ever 10 year $200 million deal.

Q729

Legend
Too much junk going on during a game. It's a shame it's gotten so far from just needing a decent seat to watch a couple teams play while eating some chicken tenders and a soda/beer (dagnabbit).

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Thank you for sharing @BuiltRamTough Kevin Demoff should change his first name to Grace because that presentation was simply amazing.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No thanks.
I used to do it day-in and day-out. As a Bartender!! Of course in those days the Bartender was required to Drink with the Customers!!:D

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I used to do it day-in and day-out. As a Bartender!! Of course in those days the Bartender was required to Drink with the Customers!!:D
I knew we had something in common besides our love for the Rams. Been doing the same thing for MANY years. Probably TOO many, haha o_O:confused::eek:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I knew we had something in common besides our love for the Rams. Been doing the same thing for MANY years. Probably TOO many, haha o_O:confused::eek:
I got out when it stopped being Fun. I went from being able to com anyone down, when an argument started, to having to break up one too many Fights Nightly! ( I guess I took a job in the wrong joint! )

bluecoconuts

Legend
Too much junk going on during a game. It's a shame it's gotten so far from just needing a decent seat to watch a couple teams play while eating some chicken tenders and a soda/beer (dagnabbit).

It's a new era, sitting at home is cheaper, the view is better, you have a better understanding of the game, and most importantly, there are tons of different ways to get entertainment now.. Netflix, video games, internet, just better TV in general.. It's harder to get fans to spend money and get into their seats, especially when you're not the only show in town. Plus when you make it an experience deeper than just the game, it allows people to have fun despite a loss, and is more attractive to the casual/non football fans to get them into the sport. All about growing that brand, making it international. Demoff and Stan want to see Rams hats/jerseys across the globe.

Q729

Legend
It's a new era, sitting at home is cheaper, the view is better, you have a better understanding of the game, and most importantly, there are tons of different ways to get entertainment now.. Netflix, video games, internet, just better TV in general.. It's harder to get fans to spend money and get into their seats, especially when you're not the only show in town. Plus when you make it an experience deeper than just the game, it allows people to have fun despite a loss, and is more attractive to the casual/non football fans to get them into the sport. All about growing that brand, making it international. Demoff and Stan want to see Rams hats/jerseys across the globe.

Agreed. Just saying it's sad it's gotten to that point. Doesn't all this widespread technology in society feel a bit suffocating sometimes?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

That's my take too, brother.

My focus is the game.