Kershaw No-Hits Rockies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
To all my fellow Dodger fans on the ROD:

The best pitcher in the game dominated the Rockies and would have had a perfect game if not for an error by SS Hanley Ramirez. The MLB network broadcasted the last few innings, so we were allowed to listen to the great Vin Scully make the call... Heaven

upload_2014-6-18_23-4-31.jpeg

69superbowl

Rookie
What a great game. Greatest pitched game I've ever seen. Total command, rhythm and confidence. 1 3 ball count; 1 2-0 count. Ridiculous 3 pitch stuff. Hanley's hand was hurt, that's clear and I feel bad for him. There was a moment caught on camera that was so telling about Kershaw's character. In the dugout, after the 8th inning (error in the inning), Hanley was clearly pissed off and was kicking stuff in the dugout, shirttail out, etc. and when he walked by Kershaw (sitting alone on the bench, of course) I saw Kershaw smile at Hanley and start laughing. I pitched. I could be a dick. That was an awesome move by Clayton and sure to make his wild SS feel better the next time he pitches. Spec-freaking-tacular game. I am old enough to have seen all of Nolan Ryan's no-no's - and he was just dominant in those - but Kersh's game was flat out more impressive. Wow. Happy day for this Dodger fan (and particularly my son who I guarantee is wearing his CK jersey today in the wild, wild west of Oregon).

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Kershaw could become one of the greatest pitchers ever.
He is still quite young and extremely consistent from one season to the next.

A few pitchers have great years here and there. Kershaw is having a great year, every year so far.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Kershaw could become one of the greatest pitchers ever.
He is still quite young and extremely consistent from one season to the next.

A few pitchers have great years here and there. Kershaw is having a great year, every year so far.
He's a great pitcher and fun to watch.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
To all my fellow Dodger fans on the ROD:

The best pitcher in the game dominated the Rockies and would have had a perfect game if not for an error by SS Hanley Ramirez. The MLB network broadcasted the last few innings, so we were allowed to listen to the great Vin Scully make the call... Heaven

View attachment 2044

I'm not saying this isn't true...but I think there are a few more guys in that discussion.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I wish I could.
I can't get TWC.
I haven't seen a game all year. It's incredibly frustrating for a lifelong fan.
I only get to watch him when he's playing the Cards or on a national broadcast. I'm not a Dodger fan but am a fan of good baseball.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't think there's any question Kershaw is one of, if not the best pitcher in baseball. He had a little trouble with the injury, but he'll still be in the running for CY Young. Might even win it again. Dodgers have the best starting rotation in baseball. Kershaw, Greinke, Ryu, Beckett and Haren are all solid. Too bad the bullpen tends to blow leads. And the offense has trouble scoring runs at times. Everyone but Puig is batting below their career averages.