1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kenny F****** Britt!

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Robocop, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Robocop Well-Known Member

Is anyone else praying to God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah wtf ever that Britt will raise the receiving core to the next level this year? yes dismal years in Tennessee after Fisher left but now healthy two years and a new team all I can do is bank on Britt to bring the size and aggression to reprove himself thereby raising the levels of the younger receivers. Idk why but IMO hes the catalysts this year to make or break our air attack. he absolutely must dominate in training camp and preseason and set the tone going into the season that gives Austin and Givens the cushion and confidence to play hard. He is our redzone threat opposite Cook. I must be crazy but he needs to be our unsung hero going into this year on offense. Step up Kenny and bring us home![​IMG]

ReddingRam and badnews like this.
  2. badnews Well-Known Member

I saw the title and thought "Oh no! Whats he done?".

I should be ashamed of myself.
    And so should you.

3. Barrison Well-Known Member

It's crazy the hype this dude has brought with, positive at that. I just hope Quick brings everything he gots this preseason because if he doesn't, Britt or Givens more than likely will Bailey would of had a starting spot if it wasn't for the suspension, DOH! :mad:

4. mr.stlouis Well-Known Member

A bit too early for me to jump to that level of enthusiasm. But yeah, he has big potential. There's also a good chance he won't do much for one reason or another. I agree he'll boost the confidence of the young guys in a similiar fashion to what Finnegan did to our defense.

Oh, and it's not the best idea to drink and post bro. You get feeling good, a little bold, and before you know it you're dropping bombs. Lol

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    SierraRam likes this.
  5. Boffo97 Well-Known Member

Oh, was that the name of the chick on the Instagram video?

*runs away*

6. RFIP Well-Known Member

Same. :coffee:

7. Robocop Well-Known Member

hahahaha that's pretty good got me (bowling and drinking tonight : ) ) ... no but this is just my pick guy that every fan picks each year just to root for and pray this is his break out year to make a difference. fair?

mr.stlouis likes this.
  8. Robocop Well-Known Member

I apologize fot the title I shouldve realized people's initial reaction lol.

nighttrain and badnews like this.
  9. SierraRam Recreational User

The size, 'tude & and talent are no doubt there, but will he keep his head in the game? I hope so, but I think Bailey comes back against the Niners with a serious chip and quickly establishes himself as Sam's favorite guy. And by all reports, Givens has rededicated himself toward a comeback season.

Kenny F'n Britt is bold & brash, but he has no lock on anything

10. BatteringRambo Gym Rat (Rams) Stoner

Britt will SHOW UP and contribute thru all 16 games. I wager ALL of my ROD $ and membership here or forever BatteringRambo R.I.P. indefinitely. Yeah I went there and that far.

Robocop, DaveFan'51 and rickrawk like this.
  11. fearsomefour Well-Known Member

Has looked good in shorts and run his mouth in practice. Major wait and see for me with him.

nighttrain likes this.
  12. mr.stlouis Well-Known Member

Lol, yeah thats fair.

13. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

When ya go can I have the seeds for your avatar?

BatteringRambo and Alan like this.
  14. den-the-coach Well-Known Member

Gentlemen the most receptions Britt has had in his career has been 45 (2012) the most yards and TD's 775 & 9 (2010) my hope is for about 800 yards and double digit TD's along with his blocking and the ability to work with Quick because they are similar in size/speed to improve the kid as well.

When the chips are down or the game is on the line Sam needs a go to guy he trusts to make the tough catch and get a first down and much to the chagrin of everyone on this board the receiver Bradford trusts the most on the roster currently is Austin Freakin Pettis so let's hope that does change with the addition of Britt.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    DaveFan'51, nighttrain and ReddingRam like this.
  15. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Good research Sir den, we however are hoping for the new and improved version of KB who eclipses all past performance because little dreams take as long as big dreams ,so WTF dream big.

ReddingRam likes this.
  16. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

What he said.

17. den-the-coach Well-Known Member

Yes I too hope for Kenny B to exceed expectations, but if he's able to stay healthy offer another option and become a dependable target for Bradford then IMO, it's Mission Accomplished!

nighttrain and ReddingRam like this.
  18. LACHAMP46 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping Britt & Quick line up as the starters...And Tavon is roaming the slot....

nighttrain likes this.
  19. nighttrain Well-Known Member

would not bother me either!
    train

20. Prime Time RODerator

My initial reaction to the thread title was positive but then again I've been swilling the Rams Kool-Aid pretty hard as of late.

[​IMG]