Kenny Britt's juggling grab is best of Week 6

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000723663/article/kenny-britts-juggling-grab-is-best-of-week-6

View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Cant-Miss-Play-Kenny-Britt-makes-47-yard-one-handed-catch/597a1764-bb4f-42e3-8cb5-b1ed5117a8d2

Don't give up. Don't ever give up.

Kenny Britt learned on Sunday that with patience and persistence great things are possible. Though the Los Angeles Rams may have lost a three-point game to the Detroit Lions, their second in two weeks, their leading wide receiver hauled in one winner of a catch.

Britt's juggling grab against the Lionstopped Week 6's Top "Performance Moments of the Week", presented by Bridgestone. (link at top)

Down seven with 9:49 to go in the third quarter, the Rams were looking to strike back after Matthew Stafford led the Lions on a quick 60-yard touchdown drive to take the lead. On the first play of the drive, Rams quarterback Case Keenum made a play-action fake to Todd Gurley and dropped back to pass to Britt. The wideout had beaten cornerback Johnson Bademosi, but the corner was closing fast along with help from safety Glover Quin.

Keenum's pass dropped in just beyond the outstretched arm of Bademosi and into Britt's right hand. The wide receiver held the ball close to his chest as he fell to the ground, only to seemingly lose control of the pigskin after being touched down. His ensuing bobble was theatrical, albeit unnecessary, as his initial grab had secured a Rams first down on a 47-yard pass play. L.A. went on to tie the game five plays later.

Also on the countdown: Kendall Wright shows off the right stuff on a diving touchdown. ... Odell wins in football and in love. ... Arrelious Benn emerges from irrelevance to secure Jacksonville's second-straight win.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amazing Catch!! Not to take anything away from the catch though, couldn't Britt of just pretended he was down and walked towards the endzone? I mean he didn't have control of the ball when he was touched so he technically wasn't down.

On the other hand he might not have thought about it cuz he probably couldn't believe ended up catching it.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
What I find more concerning about Kenny is his inconsistency....he's brilliant one week and a dunce the next. Come to think of it, he's not alone.

Damn, for the life of me, I don't know why I fuss over this any longer. Well into 5 years with this bunch and this team is essentially in the same place it was back then (third tier back then, third tier now).. Different players yes, improvements here and there sure....but think for a moment how many teams have rebuilt themselves in only 2 or 3 years.....then contrast this journey of misery, frustration and mediocrity against their experience. We do lead in one category however, more and better excuses. :fuelfire:

RamzFanz

Damnit
What I find more concerning about Kenny is his inconsistency....he's brilliant one week and a dunce the next. Come to think of it, he's not alone.

I don't think we've been watching the same player. Britt has made everything he could out of the passes that hit him for a long long time now.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000723663/article/kenny-britts-juggling-grab-is-best-of-week-6

View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Cant-Miss-Play-Kenny-Britt-makes-47-yard-one-handed-catch/597a1764-bb4f-42e3-8cb5-b1ed5117a8d2

Don't give up. Don't ever give up.

Kenny Britt learned on Sunday that with patience and persistence great things are possible. Though the Los Angeles Rams may have lost a three-point game to the Detroit Lions, their second in two weeks, their leading wide receiver hauled in one winner of a catch.

Britt's juggling grab against the Lionstopped Week 6's Top "Performance Moments of the Week", presented by Bridgestone. (link at top)

Down seven with 9:49 to go in the third quarter, the Rams were looking to strike back after Matthew Stafford led the Lions on a quick 60-yard touchdown drive to take the lead. On the first play of the drive, Rams quarterback Case Keenum made a play-action fake to Todd Gurley and dropped back to pass to Britt. The wideout had beaten cornerback Johnson Bademosi, but the corner was closing fast along with help from safety Glover Quin.

Keenum's pass dropped in just beyond the outstretched arm of Bademosi and into Britt's right hand. The wide receiver held the ball close to his chest as he fell to the ground, only to seemingly lose control of the pigskin after being touched down. His ensuing bobble was theatrical, albeit unnecessary, as his initial grab had secured a Rams first down on a 47-yard pass play. L.A. went on to tie the game five plays later.

Also on the countdown: Kendall Wright shows off the right stuff on a diving touchdown. ... Odell wins in football and in love. ... Arrelious Benn emerges from irrelevance to secure Jacksonville's second-straight win.
Great Catch!! And I don't want to hear from anyone, anymore that we don't have a #1 receiver or that Keenum hasn't got a Deep Ball!!(y)(y):D:yess::yay: