Kellen Clemens lighting it up right now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
in other news - that Cowboy defense looks tough! They may not have stopped a single passing play, but they have only given up 120 yards on the ground so far.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He just gets it done.
Good for him.

I hope Kosar is watching

A55VA6

Legend
Clemens did a great job last year.. wish we would have kept him. Better hope Hill is impressive... cause we might need him.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
in other news - that Cowboy defense looks tough! They may not have stopped a single passing play, but they have only given up 120 yards on the ground so far.
They would have given up more, if those stupid end zones weren't in the way

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
12intheBox, in other news - that Cowboy defense looks tough! They may not have stopped a single passing play, but they have only given up 120 yards on the ground so far.
Funny Stuff

At this rate they will only have 700+ yds

Last edited:
Awful at times, passable at others, at the very least he kept last season entertaining and I'm grateful for that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Clemens did a great job last year.. wish we would have kept him. Better hope Hill is impressive... cause we might need him.
I hope Hill doesn't impress us at all. I want him looking like an extra coach - never putting down his clipboard.

Rambition

Rookie
good for kellen. nice to see one of the good guys having success, even if it is only preseason.

FRO

Legend
I'm predicting Dallas will have the first pick in the 2014 draft. They have a horrible defense. They have a QB that has back issues. They have a coach that had been there a while, so the message is stale. They also have a weird situation with offensive play calling. The coordinator doesn't call the plays and the head coach doesn't either. Just an odd situation.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Is he as good as Blaine Gabbert?
I hope Gabbert gets to play for the 49ers at some point this year and I'm not talking about the preseason and I'm not talking about garbage time. He'd either have to turn into a good quarterback or something would have to happen to Kaepernick.

Is it ok to stray off topic a little if it is to wish evil on the 49ers?

UkRam83

UDFA
Is it Clemens or more a terrible pass D. I mean I liked Clemens but he was just ok for us.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Is it Clemens or more a terrible pass D. I mean I liked Clemens but he was just ok for us.
Its the pass D. Clemens has the advantage being a veteran though.

I heard the Cowboys ran out of DBs due to injury earlier this week, so they put a red jersey on their secondary coach as emergency safety in practice. They're screwed this season.