Kay Adams LOVES us!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think she wanted to talk about the Rams so just changed the topic to second best.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
This reminds me of gsot days, when sports pundits would have to constantly exclude Kurt Warner from 'best qb' discussions in order to fill air time.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The week before the season opener, she proclaimed that the NFC West is wide open.

Is she really that dumb? I thought she was the perfect chick: hot, cute, and knows football. Now I have my doubts. How could anyone look at the Cards or Shehawks rosters and think they had a chance against the Rams roster?

I don’t think the Niners have a chance either, but forgive her for believing the Craphole hype.

The Ramowl

Starter
Getting removed of the conversation because it would make it unanimous, is that enough respect yet guys ?

Two years after starting 3-1 with Case Keenum, here we are getting all the respect we can

Q729

Legend
The week before the season opener, she proclaimed that the NFC West is wide open.

Is she really that dumb? I thought she was the perfect chick: hot, cute, and knows football. Now I have my doubts. How could anyone look at the Cards or Shehawks rosters and think they had a chance against the Rams roster?

I don’t think the Niners have a chance either, but forgive her for believing the Craphole hype.
I'm good with all that. (y)