Karraker & Farr on Ray Ray and the Rams Weakest Spot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
101ESPN’s D’Marco Farr and Randy Karraker answer Rams questions: Can Ray Ray beat out Dunbar for the 3rd LB Spot? What is the Rams weakest spot?

Listen to Karraker/Farr Talk Rams

Ray Ray Question is at 3:50, Weak Spot Question is at 6:30

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
D' Farr wants to say he questions the WR position the most.He went on first about Greg Williams Safety friendly defense & has less worries about that position .
Karraker was saying the safety position,which I'll agree with but not for his reasons.I think TJ is underrated And handled the position well.I also think McCloud is ok.I think depth in the secondary is a concern,because of the youth.

My main thing about what Farr was saying about the WR is right in the sense of proof.I disagree because it is the first time the WR position does not bring in 2 rookie WR since Fisher & Snead have been in St.Louis.
Kenny Britt is probably one of the most underrated FA signings in the NFL.He has All/Pro talent.His injuries from the past don't look likely to linger.He is also only 25 that has matured a lot .He is motivated & smart enough to know he is playing for a big pay day.

Austin was #8 pick in 2013 draft & struggled early.He was starting to play faster & that was with A backup QB.He missed the last 3 games with his ankle.Maybe is he to small & injury prone.That is why I would not have traded up for him.That said T Austin would have had good numbers if he puts it together like he showed he can.
-I wonder about the depth at LB if Armstrong does not play to his ability. If JL #55 goes down for any amount of time ,who will make call & play MLB position.