Karney Complaining Again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's probably just me, but I just don't respect the guy. He just shoots his mouth off too much about the Organizations for which he played, and it comes across as whiny and back-biting. I think he digs the attention he gets from it though, so whatever. If that's your claim to fame, enjoy it I guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... ot-prevail

According to the evidence gathered by the NFL in its investigation of the New Orleans Saints' "bounty" program, former Saints fullback Mike Karney was targeted by the team while he was a member of the St. Louis Rams. The Saints seemed to want to go after their former player.

On one hand, Karney saw the attention as flattering.

"I'm not mad about it," Karney told Jeff Duncan of The Times-Picayune on Thursday. "I take it as a compliment. I love it."

On the other hand, Karney made it clear he's not a huge fan of the men running the organization. He noted that the players didn't go after him during the game in question, but [hil]he believes there was something personal going on[/hil], given that New Orleans cut him on the night of his wedding dress rehearsal.

"The players weren't the problem. (Coach) Asshole Face and (general manager) Mickey Loomis, that was the problem. I wasn't their guy," Karney said. "Evil does not prevail. Everything in life eventually comes back to you full circle. It brought them a Super Bowl championship. But it also brought them a lot of bad baggage. [hil]There's a lot of evil in that organization."[/hil]

Yep, Karney's 15 min is up...
and been up for awhile now.

Now, it all just reflects poorly on him. imo

Life wrongs everyone...
and if you're a bad-ass...you just take it,
shut up and move on!

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I dont have any problems with Karney. To me he is just a guy that likes to talk, and doesnt believe in being politically correct. He was cited in evidence the NFL used against the Saints and was naturally contacted by the press.

Id have a hell of a lot more to say about an organization that essentially fired me the night before my wedding and then tried to end my career after I was brought on at another organization.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
X said:
It's probably just me, but I just don't respect the guy. He just shoots his mouth off too much about the Organizations for which he played, and it comes across as whiny and back-biting. I think he digs the attention he gets from it though, so whatever. If that's your claim to fame, enjoy it I guess.

According to the evidence gathered by the NFL in its investigation of the New Orleans Saints' "bounty" program, former Saints fullback Mike Karney was targeted by the team while he was a member of the St. Louis Rams. The Saints seemed to want to go after their former player.

"I'm not mad about it," Karney told Jeff Duncan of The Times-Picayune on Thursday. "I take it as a compliment. I love it."

On the other hand, Karney made it clear he's not a huge fan of the men running the organization. He noted that the players didn't go after him during the game in question, but [hil]he believes there was something personal going on[/hil], given that New Orleans cut him on the night of his wedding dress rehearsal.

"The players weren't the problem. (Coach) Asshole Face and (general manager) Mickey Loomis, that was the problem. I wasn't their guy," Karney said. "Evil does not prevail. Everything in life eventually comes back to you full circle. It brought them a Super Bowl championship. But it also brought them a lot of bad baggage. [hil]There's a lot of evil in that organization."[/hil]
Evil, huh? That's a word full of hyperbole, especially when it's associated with a game, for a player who was never destined to be a fixture anywhere.

As for the wedding thing (and it sucks), I've been laid off before Thanksgiving once, and Christmas twice. Karney's beef isn't all that unique. Karney should break out the hate instead of beating around the bush.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
libertadrocks said:
I dont have any problems with Karney. To me he is just a guy that likes to talk, and doesnt believe in being politically correct. He was cited in evidence the NFL used against the Saints and was naturally contacted by the press.

Id have a hell of a lot more to say about an organization that essentially fired me the night before my wedding and then tried to end my career after I was brought on at another organization.

This !

Anonymous

X said:

Last time he spoke out he praised Payton.

http://www.ramsrule.com/herd/read.php?15,218478,219235#msg-219235

Sean is an offensive minded guy who everyone respects in the lockerroom. he held everyone accountable all the time. great leader and great at getting you ready to play week in and week out.