Kareem Hunt...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
No it doesn't.
Did you watch the same video as me?
You really trying to tell me she's innocent In all of this?

She could certainly be charged with simple assault.

And if the NFL puts her on the commissioners exempt list, so be it.

nighttrain

Legend
Hunt is a thug, and this is not about car insurance, where you get forgiveness for your first fuckup,
if Gurley did this i'd want him gone from my Rams
train

Last edited:

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Hunt is a thug, and this is not about car insurance, where you get forgiveness for your first fuckup,
if Gurley did this i'd want him gone from my Rams
train
Calling Hunt a thug is simply unfair.
He's been clean before this.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
How many punches does it take before we say a guy has a problem controlling his anger?

If you molest one child, you are a child molester. No?
Respectfully disagree.
I dont see this as a fair comparison.
Anger is a natural emotion. Just like happiness or sadness. It's how each individual deals with the anger that matters.
Comparing it to molestation doesn't correlate imo.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
How would you like me to react to a person that insulted me as a human being?

If your response is to physically attack them, you are in for a long lonely life.

You know what my response is? It's simple. I look at them and say, "I've been called worse by better people than you."

Words only hurt if you let them.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Respectfully disagree.
I dont see this as a fair comparison.
Anger is a natural emotion. Just like happiness or sadness. It's how each individual deals with the anger that matters.
Comparing it to molestation doesn't correlate imo.

Punch your wife one time, you are a domestic abuser. Better?

Like I said, how many punches does he need to throw at another human being before we can call him what he is?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
One sure thing about this thread is that it’s virtually impossible to have a take without offending someone...divisive to our community here if you were to ask me

Zodi

Hall of Fame
ow many punches does it take before we say a guy has a problem controlling his anger?

If you molest one child, you are a child molester. No?

So you've never thrown a punch at another dude before? In your entire life? And did you just equate throwing punches to molesting children? The fuck?!

Apparently you missed the whole video then

No, I watched it several times. But please feel free to link me to a timestamp of an instance in the video where a woman gets beaten. Betcha can't.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Clean of what?

This is incident number two in the last 12 months. The other one was punching a guy so it doesn’t count?

The article you linked was very vague-- perhaps the other guy punched Hunt first? If so, what then?

Punch your wife one time, you are a domestic abuser. Better

Going by your overly simplistic logic, there's no difference between manslaughter and homicide.

Does speeding make me an outlaw? What about jaywalking? Does playing cards with friends make me guilty of embezzlement from the government? C'mon.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
anyway let's all take a deep breath and be thankful we beat the Chiefs with Hunt so they didn't have an excuse.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
He didn't equate it he used it as an example. Two different things.

He equated them in severity. Throwing a single punch doesn't impact your reputation nearly as much as molesting a child does, based on pure severity of the offense.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know what it is going to take for the NFL, (and Teams like KC) to realize that sweeping under the rug and hoping things go away, just doesn't fly. And in this case, makes it so much worse.
KC hiding behind the inability to review the security footage is just a farce.
If TMZ can get it, so can the NFL
Difference is one entity wanted it, the other wanted it to go away

Liberator

Pro Bowler
He equated them in severity. Throwing a single punch doesn't impact your reputation nearly as much as molesting a child does, based on pure severity of the offense.

No he didn't. No one in their right mind would do that. At no point did he compare the two directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.