Kaepernick WANTS to play in Cleveland!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
...how about you have to take a "steep pay cut" for the privilege of still playing in the league ANYWHERE.

7 million/year? Yeah. That well is drying up. Who is the spin Meister that wrote this article?

He's got the wrong guy holding the cards. Even in this weak QB market.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I would love this to happen. Cleveland could still take a QB at 2, but it wouldn't be so certain. Could really open things up for us

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I still don't know why Chip Kelly wouldn't want a read-option QB for his read-option offense. And one that went to two NFC Title games, no less. Now if Chip is going to focus more on the hurry-up spread passing game and less on the zone-read stuff, then I can see why he'd want someone more cerebral.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's true. I forgot that Chip has been demoted from in-charge-of-everything to lackey.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I still don't know why Chip Kelly wouldn't want a read-option QB for his read-option offense. And one that went to two NFC Title games, no less. Now if Chip is going to focus more on the hurry-up spread passing game and less on the zone-read stuff, then I can see why he'd want someone more cerebral.

:rant: "More cerebral? Oh cut the crap X. You mean not a dumbass! I mean we are talking about a guy who kisses himself when he does something good! He was bound to crash and burn!..."

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Wait flv. I Think you stumbled on to something. Maybe that is the sticking point with the trade. Splitting the dressing room! Genius! Kap wants special provision. You know...Or some type of deal involving the cheerleaders...(n)