Kaepernick Now Says He Will Stand For National Anthem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
According to CBS report on if he is being blackballed or not.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Will he play RB? Can he catch? He can run but I wouldnt want him over Goff or Mannion.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Translation - i need a job.

Too late buddy, the media will always be there asking their stupid questions. You're too toxic to touch for team owners.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
MA.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Translation - i need a job.

Too late buddy, the media will always be there asking their stupid questions. You're too toxic to touch for team owners.

His girlfriend is even more so, and I think she drove him over the edge politically. Her name is Nessa Diab and she is a USA hating Islamic activist DJ in San Fran, not that there is anything wrong with that....Her most recent sabotage was comparing the Raven's owner to being a slave owner, when they were the only team interested in him back in late July. She tweeted the info, if it was actually her, anyway (no reason as of now to think it's fake). Evidently, Harbaugh was ready to sign him at one point...She makes Brenda Warner seem like an angel!..lol
http://www.oregonlive.com/nfl/index.ssf/2017/08/colin_kaepernicks_girlfriend_p.html

Status
Not open for further replies.