Kaepernick getting another tryout. Raiders working him out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I’ve never been overly concerned about the No. 2 QB on the Raiders, and I’m not going to start worrying about it now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Starting any thread on Kaep is obviously looking for trouble.

This thread will head nowhere good.

Really weird how obviously incendiary topics are allowed to be brought up, over and over, and when the thread inevitably deteriorates into political BS, then the thread gets belatedly locked.

Why not just nip this shit in the bud, and give warnings to posters who start threads like this who should know better?

A Kaep thread ain't gonna be about football. The posters here just don't have the self-discipline for that. We all know it. It's obviously gonna deteriorate into comments about race, which then inevitably leads to politics.

Hope this shit gets locked up.

Duh.
It happens to be current NFL news so it can stay - FOR NOW. I get what you're saying though and it'll be watched. Can everyone just PLEASE keep it about football?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm going to guess he doesn't make any roster as a starter or probably even a back up.

If it were anyone else, it wouldn't even be news.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
ugh-awful.gif

I swear this dude trying so hard to be relevent in this decade…Dude burned every bridge there is.

Ram65

Legend
He did have a big arm iirc but he was somewhat scattershot with his accuracy and his touch, he loved to throw the fastball all the time. But there’s only one way to settle this and that’s on the field. I think he mishandled his situation and overvalued his worth. I think he could’ve gotten here faster if he had taken a gig in another league. There’s a lot of not very good qbs in the nfl collecting checks and if he had been tearing it up in some other league that would speak for itself and someone would come calling or not, and he would have been playing which he says is what he loves to do.
He’s big and strong and he might still be fast but that doesn’t mean he can play, there were questions about him 6years ago and I’m sure not playing qb hasn’t improved his skills, but there are backups who should never be allowed on the field and even starters we have questions about. I’m curious to see how this plays out.

+1 Let's see him play in preseason. Maybe can show enough or not but, we won't know until we see him on the field. Then we can all move on with the results either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.