Justin Fields Traded To Pittsburgh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

muggmeister

Rookie
Figured there would have been a dozen smart-ass posts about this by now. Everyone must have the post-Donald retirement hangover going on today.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Justin Fields has resting “motherfucker, please” face…

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Steelers are throwing darts at the QB position. Who is going to win the competition?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Bears should have traded him last year, AND traded the first pick.
They would have got a lot more for him.
They would be set up now.

TexasRam

Legend
Good move for the Steelers. Bears wanted to let Fields have a fair shot till the end, I don't blame them.

But yea now they had to cut bait and the Steelers capitalized.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good move for the Steelers. Bears wanted to let Fields have a fair shot till the end, I don't blame them.

But yea now they had to cut bait and the Steelers capitalized.

I guess if they didn't have the panthers #1 overall pick they would have given him another year. But when opportunity calls you gotta do what you gotta do.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
They will be playing on a better team with a better O line so I will be surprised if we don’t see a better outcome. Wilson didn’t play badly last year - he was sat to ensure he didn’t get injured. OK he wasn’t brilliant but I could see him rising from the ashes.

I would have been thrilled if we had traded a 5th for Fields provided he was willing to rework his contract because he’s not currently worth the 5th year option. I could see him becoming a star but equally flaming out but he is going to play for years even if only as a backup. That said, he wanted an opportunity and we could not offer him a clearer path to starting