Just Watched Every Rams Player Interview With Casey Phillips

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

starting with jolonn dunbar

http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/index.html

i have to say every player came across very well. i love them all.

grob saying he's holding back. won't see the real thing until he hits the field in game situations.

loved kurt's interview with sam.

casey phillips is super hot in a rams jersey. and very knowledgeable about all the players with pertinent questions. i never once rolled my eyes at any of the questions.

i hadn't seen all of these so it was nice watching them back to back.

FRO

Legend
Casey Phillips is a very good interviewer. Very knowledgable and asks good questions. However I think her looks are vastly overrated on this board. I've seen her live and in person. Not that I have any room whatsoever to critique anybody's appearance.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Casey Phillips is a very good interviewer. Very knowledgable and asks good questions. However I think her looks are vastly overrated on this board. I've seen her live and in person. Not that I have any room whatsoever to critique anybody's appearance.

She looks pretty nice to me

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Casey Phillips could be interviewing supermarket vegetables and I'd watch every one. "Tell me Cauliflower, do you think this is year you break out from under Broccoli's shadow and take your rightful place in the stir fry?"

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
She is not unattractive. I'm not saying she's Brooklyn Decker but Casey Phillips is pretty. She composes herself well and is knowledgeable.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
And she's a Mizzou fan, so she's got that going for her.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Casey Phillips is pretty good. Lot of times female reporters have no football Iq. She does.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Casey Phillips has a helluva lot more personality than all the PD writers combined.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Agreed.

She's attractive, cute even...not smoking hot. She kind of reminds me of Jennifer Carpenter.

Athos

Legend

More just that wholesome, girl next door sorta look. Not hot, but super cute. And it's the football savvy that upgrades her. ;)